What do you hate???

There’s only one Andy Goram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden and Audi Bairn
Ah, see Sandra, you are a footie fan after all................. no excuses with the Fantasy Football now lol
Lol, I don’t know that much about the recent guys. I like the names, lol. :) x

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Now that's a blast from the past. Him and Jim Leighton

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have you tried the “what do you like” thread yet Raiden?

Reactions: martin1984 and Audi Bairn
Have you tried the “what do you like” thread yet Raiden?

I have. Think only one post from my miserable self

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: martin1984, Audi Bairn and QuattroCalum
What do I hate?

Lots of things, but currently it is that I've been hiccuping for the past hour since 4am... Side effects of opiate pain killers.... :neutral::nomouth:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Raiden
What do I hate?

Lots of things, but currently it is that I've been hiccuping for the past hour since 4am... Side effects of opiate pain killers.... :neutral::nomouth:

You should try cbd oil, natural pain killer and 100% legal.

OBD oil? I've never heard of it before. I'm on 8 Tramadol a day for pain releif. I'm going to give it a try.

OBD oil? I've never heard of it before. I'm on 8 Tramadol a day for pain releif. I'm going to give it a try.
Me neither, though after a quick google about what it is, not even sure where you would get it from.
8 though ouch, I hate taking 2-4 50mg tablets a day, never mind 8! 4 hours since my hiccups stopped and they have now started again, sigh....

Readily available online or the high street, as I said 100% legal, basically its cannabis with the “THC” removed, THC is the chemical that gives you the “high” and all the bad side effects.
I can honestly say in comparison with and without, I feel physically 10 years younger using the cbd oil.

Might give that ago. Got tendonitis in my knee and nothing gets rid of the pain

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Rant again Sorry ........

Road works when the convoy vehicle driver goes slower than a slow snail and there are 17 men standing doing noithing and lots of machines tractors etc
also not being used and 1 guy at each end sitting in a van to work the lights .and it takes 15 mins to get through and there are 108 cars vans and lorries sitting waiting at the other end . The frustrated drivers who then try and pass a line of vehicles and nearly cause 3 smashes within two minutes .
AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH

The state of the roads with f**ing great holes all over not getting repaired even after lots of complaints about them .

And breath again !!!!!!.

Reactions: Ghost and Audi Bairn
Not going to be wealthy enough to retire at 55!

The unbelievable ****** who parked his scooter on the hatched markings between disabled parking bay spaces so you couldn't fully open a door !

The unbelievable ****** who parked his scooter on the hatched markings between disabled parking bay spaces so you couldn't fully open a door !

some right f****** assholes about

I can't hold it in any longer!!!! The hate for life has been building up :tearsofjoy:

At work we have a woman that works part time on Sat and Mon. Every ****** Mon when I come I find stuff from my desk missing or been moved and its doing my head in!!! I don't mind people using my desk or equipment but PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT!!!!!

Reactions: KrisKrk, Ghost and Audi Bairn
I have allot of office hate at the moment too, this new guy comes 40+ minutes late every day (including his first day!) really bugs me to think if he has 45 minutes off a day then in 2 weeks he's had the equivalent of a day off so in 12 months he'll of essentially had 24 days off in lateness. Place is far too laid back, want to tell the manager but I'm certain he knows and just isn't doing anything about it.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Raiden
I have allot of office hate at the moment too, this new guy comes 40+ minutes late every day (including his first day!) really bugs me to think if he has 45 minutes off a day then in 2 weeks he's had the equivalent of a day off so in 12 months he'll of essentially had 24 days off in lateness. Place is far too laid back, want to tell the manager but I'm certain he knows and just isn't doing anything about it.

It’s not the number of hours you do but the work in these hours. We need to move away from the old mindset of 9-5; I have done my job, shut the shop and leave. Kills productivity!

LOL I take the mick with time keeping at work. I roll in 30-40 mins late most days but there is me and the owner in the shop. Place falls apart when I go on holiday :tearsofjoy:

Even my customers I say don't bother getting in to see before 10am. Even if i'm in on time I need a hour to wake up and get myself into gear

It’s not the number of hours you do but the work in these hours. We need to move away from the old mindset of 9-5; I have done my job, shut the shop and leave. Kills productivity!

That's a fair statement but the less time people are at work the less time they have to be productive. Doesn't help that the bloke has an awful attitude and has undoubtedly annoyed more people than just me, he's been trying to get out of mandatory training and all sorts (oh the temptation to tell him the clue is in the title; MANDATORY training).

That's a fair statement but the less time people are at work the less time they have to be productive. Doesn't help that the bloke has an awful attitude and has undoubtedly annoyed more people than just me, he's been trying to get out of mandatory training and all sorts (oh the temptation to tell him the clue is in the title; MANDATORY training).

Just give him a hefty kick in the b*llocks, it will make you feel better if nothing else.

I hate hearing aboutr Mountain Rescue teams being called ouit to rescue stupid D**** who are stuck up in the hills because they didnt realise it was getting dark or they got lost .I would make them have insurance and bill them for being idiots .If they had an accident and got hurt then fair enough but going climbing in the snow etc wtf ....
OK I get hill walking and mountaineering is popular but in this weather and in snow or slippy conditions .
Why should the MR teams risk their own lives because some dickhead has no common sense.
Rant over .

Reactions: BarryG79 and QuattroCalum
I hate hearing aboutr Mountain Rescue teams being called ouit to rescue stupid D**** who are stuck up in the hills because they didnt realise it was getting dark or they got lost .I would make them have insurance and bill them for being idiots .If they had an accident and got hurt then fair enough but going climbing in the snow etc wtf ....
OK I get hill walking and mountaineering is popular but in this weather and in snow or slippy conditions .
Why should the MR teams risk their own lives because some dickhead has no common sense.
Rant over .

My thoughts exactly, yes they should be insured to cover rescue. There were two rescued over the weekend in Glencoe. Apparently they were stuck on an exposed position overnight, stupid barstewards!

Wife and mother in law that can’t empty hoovers!
4458fd4d7787076a57603600703a6aa5.jpg

Reactions: Jemster, Audi Bairn and Ghost
People who don't walk on the Left!

People who walk really slowly!

Lane Hoggers!

People who can't navigate a roundabout properly with correct signalling!

People who faff at Airport security!

Lists..!!

Sorry but I am very VEXED tonight!!!!

The police I just hate them with a passion. I have never been arrested, gone to court or prison but when I was younger I had enough forms from them to produce my documents to wallpaper a bedroom!!!! After me complaining why I keep getting them it stopped happening.

Anyway my issue. Every monday I do the food shop at 9pm. Went to my car on my driveway which is a shared driveway that me and my tenants use (on a main road). A police car pulled over a car and of coarse blocked me in!!! Now this driveway is massive and my car was the only one on it. I asked nicely to the cops can you backup a few feet I just need to go out. They said NO you'll have to wait!!!! Excuse but I have things to do and this is my property. They replied well you will have to go back inside your property until we are done. Annoyed I did a 10 point turn to get off the drive and I went over the road to fill up with fuel. So of course as i'm filling up my car watching the idiots over the road I am getting the hump. So I walked back over to have ago at them. Now I did this because for about 2 months now I have been reporting one of my tenants friends buying drugs over the road. I said Oi you lot are ****** useless I bet £100 the car you pulled over has done nothing wrong but me a taxpayer report drug deals and told you lot I recorded a deal on my phone and got the plate of the dealer do nothing about it nor did come to get the evidence or take down the dealers details!!!! I was told to shut up and go away. You know what fine but Herts and Beds police are useless.

2 years ago round the corner from where we live is my wife's work unit. I guy starts fly tipping and I caught him in the act twice and recorded it on my phone. Police not interested!!!! And even said if you know who the guy is then deal with it yourself. So what if I punch the guy as he calls me a CU NexT tues when I tell him to pack it in? Oh well do what you want. I dealt with the bloke and lucky for him he said sorry and stopped doing it.

At the same unit I am cleaning a car one night and they pull up accuse me of breaking into the units. One you idiot I have a key for the car and this unit along with alarm code and 2 are you blind because as you can see I am cleaning it. SO F OFF AND CATCH SOME REAL CRIMINALS!!!!!

Do you have to be a ignorant A hole to join the force? Do they get trained to be thick or they just find these people? I try to find positives with the police but I can't. And they wonder why no one likes them

Reading stories on the net which are utter **** first off msn Rooney forced to flog supercar well lets see no one is forcing him to sell his cars he could just put them in storage for the 2 years whilst he serves his ban the the other part of the storie about the car in question being green it a bmw i8 do they do any reserch into how much it takes to make these cars not enviro freindly at all (not that i care).
second any one wit kids will know about washing tabs and young children are bad so ok not the uk but the u.s a bakery has made dough nut to look like them to some how educate kids could you be any more stupid.

Reactions: martin1984 and BarryG79
I know I am one big fat moaner :tearsofjoy: but the police called me last night as I had a vent at them on the phone Monday.

They said sorry and apparently the moody officer was a bit stressed that night. I said that's fine but what about the drug issue? According to them there is no record of me reporting any such issue or a car with no tax with a guy dealing from it. And they wonder why I gave them a hard time over it? Most of the time I wouldn't be bothered but the drug user has a 'non molestation' order on him that accidentally got posted through my door and do some digging this guy is not a very nice person. So they reckon they will now look into it. No wonder this country is in a mess

Reactions: Ghost, Sandra, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Ever signed up to get notified when an item is back in stock sometimes I do but why do I bother when this is what I get
f5e58a85205ad3c81cf4d80ef04a2db7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden
Over 3 months ago I damaged someone’s car in a car park. I left a note and informed my insurance company. My cars been fixed but I’m get phone calls from the other cars owner saying he wants to send the bill to me directly and I can write him a cheque. As said this is 3 months later. I keep telling him to contact his insurance company and not me.

Reactions: Ghost, Audi Bairn and Raiden
Fackin screws and nails in every car park , picked up two from space next to me and one the opposite side .

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Over 3 months ago I damaged someone’s car in a car park. I left a note and informed my insurance company. My cars been fixed but I’m get phone calls from the other cars owner saying he wants to send the bill to me directly and I can write him a cheque. As said this is 3 months later. I keep telling him to contact his insurance company and not me.

Clearly trying to get out of going through insurance.

Reactions: Raiden
The amount of for sale ads that are actually a wanted ad when
You click on it

Clearly trying to get out of going through insurance.

He's been on the phone again. This time he said that he's doesn't understand what he needed to do and it's his Mums car. 3 months ago he told me it was his car. Going to ring my insurance company and talk to them.
It was my fault and I reported it the same day to my insurance company with all his details but to wait over 3 months to get a 6 month old car repaired is a bit strange

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost