What Colour A3 / S3 Have You Got / Ordered?

What Colour A3 / S3 Have You Got / Ordered?

• Total voters
Looks like another colour I've missed out :keule:

Hope the mods pick up on it and add it to the reds section ;)

What's the limit on survey options? :uhm:
I know it's a bit 'marmite' but I was surprised last week when an A6 driver made a point of coming over in a car park and complimenting me on the colour, and then the next day a delivery man did the same. And it hadn't been washed for a month!

Would yours not come under the Audi Exclusive paint Chall's ? ;) :D

Well according to the connect app after adding my VIN it's silver lol

a6a519ab0468d170537027386b559434.jpg

Slightly late posting, but picked up my Daytona grey S3 on September 6th.

Colours in order of popularity (to date) -

1. Blues
2. Whites
3. Greys
4. Blacks
5. Reds
6. Silvers
7. Brown

Checking Autotrader it seems there is only whites and reds for sale! (S3 anyway)

Here you go V8 ;)

Colours in order of popularity from the previous thread above (last post August 2013)

1. Greys
2. Whites
3. Blues
4. Blacks
5. Reds
6. Silvers
7. Brown

1. Blues
2. Whites
3. Greys
4. Blacks
5. Reds
6. Silvers
7. Brown

I suspect the main change in the order of colour popularity, was due to Audi releasing sepang blue as an option colour as opposed to an exclusive colour as it was prior to April 2014

Only the blues and greys have traded places all the others have remained the same

Reactions: veeeight
Estoril was very popular with the S3 purchasers on here before Scuba became available though. I like it. ;)

Cherry Black Pearl for me.... can't be too many around. :)

Reactions: Blackwhite
Sepang Blue For me, any other colour barring Nogara Blue and Racing Mica pale in comparison.......these colours Jazz up the S3

Here you go V8 ;)

Colours in order of popularity from the previous thread above (last post August 2013)

1. Greys
2. Whites
3. Blues
4. Blacks
5. Reds
6. Silvers
7. Brown

1. Blues
2. Whites
3. Greys
4. Blacks
5. Reds
6. Silvers
7. Brown

I suspect the main change in the order of colour popularity, was due to Audi releasing sepang blue as an option colour as opposed to an exclusive colour as it was prior to April 2014

Only the blues and greys have traded places all the others have remained the same

No green

Yes, I know Amalfi is going to be discontinued, but I wasn't sure about the Almafi colour you said in post #112 :p

My+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+even+a+close+_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

Reactions: lucas-suisse, Bristle Hound and naughts4187