1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welly - I hope you're sitting down mate.....

Ads Dec 31, 2010

1. Ads

Ads License to drive

2. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Told yer

4. Ads

Ads License to drive

My missus just told me that the photo/article appeared on Heat's website first of all, but has now been removed. Obviously at the request of Mrs. Brand. :lmfao:

5. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You don't look at the mantelpiece when stoking the fire

6. Ads

Ads License to drive

I do.

7. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

Beauty is only a light switch away.

8. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

rotflmao...too bloody right!!no bogfod's for me!Unless theyre lactating of course.Thats differant.

9. One Spoke

One Spoke Member

Welly's not gonna be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Oh dear.

11. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

NOOOOO!! fantasy ruined

12. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

LMAO!!! Sorry Welly mate.... Peacock!! ;P

<tuffty/>

13. Ads

Ads License to drive

Not a single post, I hope he hasn't harmed himself.

14. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

ewwwwwww

15. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:sob:

Oh well. As long as she had make up on, I still would...

16. Welly

PS. Aythreee, was that a 'I saw this and thought of you' moment....? lol

17. Ads

Ads License to drive

Hahahahaaa!!! It really was. Imagine that, I really actually thought about you.

When it's a real life mate you are thinking about you usually picture their face. Well, when I saw the article and thought of you.... I pictured your car! :lmfao:

18. Welly

I actually just laughed very loudly in an office full of very quiet people... Brilliant.

Exceptionally brilliant because it's true, I know just what you mean.

19. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

haha!

20. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

What you need is facebook mate!! Haha

And welly, glad to see your new choice of lady is exceptional.