Well guys were in recession again.....

s3dave

TFSI Hybrid
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.stainless-engineering.co.uk
Banks are still not helping businesses, as the government got it very wrong ?, whats happened to all the billions the government has give the banks? are they buying gold with it ?... there's nothing getting through to places where it is needed...i think IMO...

1,The government are so rich (conservatives) that hardly any of them have felt the austerity measures....

2, The banks are building up their own nest eggs (on our money) and dont care what sinks in the meantime....

People are really going to get sick of the doom and gloom, and start kicking off more... = strikes/riots

Business is going to move abroad....

Small businesses and new enterprises are the only things that are going to start getting this country in to growth, so WAKE up Mr Cameron and start helping them!

the banking system is set to collapse by design mate, once the money system has gone we are only left with the RFID debit cards and they will fail due to people being able to read the cards by the signals as you walk past them, So in the end it will be an implanted RFID chip in the web of the hand and a finger print as your pin code. welcome to the future plans of the new world order mate.

Bankers:

- Take normal people's money
- Loan it to other people at 8%
- Pay the first person back 2% interest
- Take the other 5% for themselves
- **** off at the first sight of trouble

As far as i can tell the banking industry exists to make itself rich by passing everyone else's cash around and taking a cut... A middleman we could easily remove with fixed rate interest on a government scheme. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for the rich politicians and their banker mates, so ******** to the other 55million of us.

Anyone up for a quick summer revolution? I'll be at a barricade singing 'do you hear the people sing?'

The issue is that the Banks are being asked to INCREASE their reserves, to make themselves bullett proof for when the next mega crash cometh.

Good businesses are NOT borrowing money, they are REDUCING their debt levels, which is a natural reaction during a recession.

The situation will only improve when the confidence returns. Good businesses will look to borrow if they feel positive about the future, and not when there is a danger that they will over-stretch or over borrow.

The Government need to boost the economy, but the EURO crisis is stopping them from doing it. I personally don't want the Gov't to increase borrowing at this time. We are perched on a knife edge, and need to ride it out.

We are in for a rough ride, the whole world economy has failed, and it will take years and years for it to recover.

But recover it will.

Britain has never been out of recession, it's just politicians feeding peoples loads of tosh trough the mass media. When you see so many new coins freshly out of the mint + 2x £50 notes in circulation at the same time it means the inflation is going trough the roof and Joe public needs to tighten their belt as you end up buying less with a lot more dosh ! A few years ago they had 2x £20 bills running now to make the £50 bill it's much more expensive than the bill is worth ! Britain needs a revolution but it won't happen too soon because you're all too soft, just like every male individual had a lobotomy to keep it quiet ! I cannot believe this country had some of the most feared pirates in the world...it's now a big bunch of pussies !
The thing is you're brought up this way by the society and it takes an outsider to show you the way as you cannot think outside the box ! All British do best is queue-up and moan !

Anyone up for a quick summer revolution? I'll be at a barricade singing 'do you hear the people sing?'
I'll be by your side if that happens ! i don't give a ****e about criminal record, this country is already an open prison !

Agreed the people of the uk and by this I mean the normal working person needs to man the fk up! turn their vehicle into the Rd and blip the alarm. Take a two week holiday and grinds the country to a holt.
Main problem I see is the fat cats just want to get fatter. After having a good run with over inflating cost making crazy profits. Now we're in the downturn they ain't happy to make a loss on previous years takings. Craziness

Is it the same people who said we are having a drought ?

LoL, If we allwent to the bank and took out our cash then the banks would not have enough to give everyone as they use the fractional banking system which in english means this:

you put in £1 and they can digitally lend £10 to borrowers, because most loans and morgages are all digital the cash audit is not needed, s
so the money you borrow to buy your house never exsisted in the 1st place and you are conned into paything the bank back for something they never paid for in the 1st place!

Have you ever wondered why We Humans and Boats/Ships are issued with a Birth Certificut ?

All these problems are due to a lack of confidence in the government (no surprise there), the banking system (anyone shocked? no, me neither), the eurozone problems (****** brussels) oh, and the fact my top up earlier of super cost me 143.9p/litre :banghead:

I want to try bartering, the old fashioned way of doing things.

I am going to grow 1000 lettuce in my garden and take them to my mortgage lender in a swap for a months mortgage payment.

Wish me luck.

I want to try bartering, the old fashioned way of doing things.

I am going to grow 1000 lettuce in my garden and take them to my mortgage lender in a swap for a months mortgage payment.

Wish me luck.

Iceberg or Aragula? :sly:

You said tit

Youv got tits on the brain kidda, too much pum pum rotting that brain me thinks lol

As for the recession, as stated, the banks design markets to rise and fall, at the exspense of us lowley commoners, the old saying that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

If anyone is intrested in conspiracy theory google gorgia guide stones. Its basically the plan of the new world order/ illuminati/ advanced lizards that use us for food (ha got abit carried away with the last bit lol)

All in all we are pawns in a game of chess that is being played by crooks/politicians.

Thats all our currency will be worth if we carry on with the Quantitative easing...

our currency is worth nothing anyway, you take a £10 note to the bank of england and ask them to convert it into what it stands for, 10 pounds in weight or sterline silver, you see how long it takes for the guards to be called for and you get carted off for breach of the police in the country called "City of London" which is not part of London...............

all they need to do is drop 40p off a litre of petrol/diesel......... the economy would recover in days!