Vinyl roof wrap?

Whoelswraps

you can see just how good they have finished off an A3. gives a reak good idea on the whole thing.

check out some of the more difficult work like around mirrors handles ect spot on

Looks good, never seen them wrap a whole side like that, only seen it done panel at a time.

So anyone whos planning on getting theirs wrapped, Post Pics up!

Looks good, never seen them wrap a whole side like that, only seen it done panel at a time.

So anyone whos planning on getting theirs wrapped, Post Pics up!

They look awesome especially the Q7from black to matt white!!!

Whoelswraps

you can see just how good they have finished off an A3. gives a reak good idea on the whole thing.

check out some of the more difficult work like around mirrors handles ect spot on
they look awesome esp the a3 with the red / black theme going on ive got to have mine done now thats it lol

they look awesome esp the a3 with the red / black theme going on ive got to have mine done now thats it lol

I agree get it done!!!!! Will look reall good on your car!!! Ive been emailing around for prices. Found somewhere near me that quotes £95 fr black gloss roof wrap. Seems a bit cheap ?!?!?! Other places have said £150 and a few £240.

I agree get it done!!!!! Will look reall good on your car!!! Ive been emailing around for prices. Found somewhere near me that quotes £95 fr black gloss roof wrap. Seems a bit cheap ?!?!?! Other places have said £150 and a few £240.

I only paid £100 for my roof and spoiler to be done :) other places I asked what between what you said £150-£250 and there no way I'm paying that lol. Might aswell save some more money and get the whole car wrapped! Come Spend a weekend in Cardiff and get it done here lol!

I only paid £100 for my roof and spoiler to be done :) other places I asked what between what you said £150-£250 and there no way I'm paying that lol. Might aswell save some more money and get the whole car wrapped! Come Spend a weekend in Cardiff and get it done here lol!

Wish I could mate. Waiting for the people to get back to me on Monday then decide where to go

just got my things done yesterday. Roof, chromegrille, foglight covers, lower spoiler.

std.
2085210.jpg

2089209.jpg

2089212.jpg

2089210.jpg

2089211.jpg

That looks awesome matey! How much did that set you back in GBP? (I see your in Denmark!!)

i paied 225 GBP, since i knew the wrapper. normally he would charge 300 for the whole deal. He used some thick 3m, so i hope the front doesen´t chip.

wow that looks spot on im going to get mine done early next year now in gloss black might have my mirriors done too as they are painted now and couldnt get the finish perfect hmm

I was only thinking of this a few weeks ago.....think it'll look ace on red, pitty you aren't geting it done earlier Ash, you could be the guinea pig ;) im torn between mat and gloss though

Gloss!!!! Saw a matt range rover earlier didn't like it. Although if it's just like the roof may look good

my matte film looked very cool, and many people commented on it.

cant take any more pictures, because i got tired of the 1,6 tdi, and traded it in for a vw golf v r32 :)