1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrade to DIS

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by trekbiker, Jul 28, 2005.

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

its probably been asked aplenty in the past, but is it possible to change a non DIS sport model to into a functional DIS? if so, how much and who please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif
  2. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Surely someone must know about its possibility /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
  3. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

I'm pretty sure it's come up before and think it's a NO NO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm sure one of 'our' Audi techs will be along soon to clear this up ..........................
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You're not missing much TBH mate.

I'm really interested in the Enhanced DIS Mod. But as far as I know it's still not available for late cars with CAN BUS yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Thanx Bub....

Nearly all of the audis i have had have had DIS. I could of course live without it, but its just something else to play with whilst on a long journey! Just gotta find the right car now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  5. a4sline

a4sline Member

Someone say Audi Techs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    To get the DIS working you'll need a new dash panel, looking about £450 plus fitting.
    Tried all ways around it, re adaption of the existing panel but to no avail.
    Sorry.
  6. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

ok thanks