1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrade to DIS

trekbiker Jul 28, 2005

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

its probably been asked aplenty in the past, but is it possible to change a non DIS sport model to into a functional DIS? if so, how much and who please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

2. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Surely someone must know about its possibility /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

3. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

I'm pretty sure it's come up before and think it's a NO NO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm sure one of 'our' Audi techs will be along soon to clear this up ..........................
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You're not missing much TBH mate.

I'm really interested in the Enhanced DIS Mod. But as far as I know it's still not available for late cars with CAN BUS yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Thanx Bub....

Nearly all of the audis i have had have had DIS. I could of course live without it, but its just something else to play with whilst on a long journey! Just gotta find the right car now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

5. a4sline

a4sline Member

Someone say Audi Techs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    To get the DIS working you'll need a new dash panel, looking about £450 plus fitting.
    Tried all ways around it, re adaption of the existing panel but to no avail.
    Sorry.

6. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

ok thanks