Tomo's noggy blue & blue s3

Looking good mate. Keep up the good work. Highly recommend awesomegti for polybushes etc., made a huge improvement to my car, and went for the diesel versions (red) as they're a bit stiffer and make everything feel firmer.

Thank you Stuart and spatula yeah sure I'll post some today for you, just about to go and give her a good clean and then I'll post some.

Well I'm in talks with dpm at the moment about the bushes and suspension, the plan depending on how much it all costs is to have them fitted in the new year, January time.

Reactions: Spatula
Where are you based mate? Those pictures you have of your car look like near me.. Is that Shutlinsloe in the background?? :)

:ninja:Ninja edit: Just noticed you said you're in South West area so, no, that isn't Shutlinsloe and no, you're not based near me.

Last edited:
5077a6892dd4ecebd30156c07c86a570.jpg

7a7eb1a2e99c4eae4a2dcff293cfac5b.jpg

ea52bcec2d4488dda54cdddee97a884f.jpg

caaf9328997c6ad867e9e7a3b8a525ea.jpg

Pics as requested, and yeah south west on dartmoor. And you?

Reactions: JOSE8LT
Right update! Suspension is going to get sorted! Will be ordering ap coilovers, polly bushes from dpm (thanks man) as soon as! Then there's some lovely silver project camber plates sat at home waiting to go on, I've seen these cookbot 45mm > 30mm wishbone bush adapters and the caster correction bushes to go with so I'll be chucking them on too. Heard good things so will let you all know.

Since the quick shift has gone on it's slightly exaggerated the notchy gear changes which I hope isn't the actual gearbox. Will have to investigate this soon!

Got some nice s3 number plate surrounds to go on and just finishing off the paperwork for new plates too so a few nice little touches will report back with thoughts and pics as soon as.

Looking forward to pulling more ponies out that little engine soon as possible!

Been a while and got a few things to add so here we go. Mot'd the car at the beginning of Feb nothing major, drop link arm and CV boot. Finally got around to ordering my suspension parts and the list is:

Silver project camber plates
Cookbots 45mm > 30mm sleeve
Superpro caster increase bush

Powerflex bushes:

Small & large dog bone mounts
Steering rack
Rear wishbone
AP coilovers

4f25020bb9af35323da952c37f79044a.jpg

Was looking forward to getting all this fitted this week when my step dad decided he would make his mark on the car and reversed a horse box into it. Ohhh dear!

801b19c3c48e771a1ae9862503d2df30.jpg

17ca7e3d581ee06f5209e5daa3a2b66c.jpg

So on the look out for a new upper bumper, bonnet, headlights and the plastic panel in behind anyone know what to call that?

There's been an annoying problem with the alarm recently think it's to do with the battery so will be changing the battery to see if that fixes it (battery sucks anyway!) will post with my finds.

ahh mate, thats bad news! car was looking good too. what was/is your problem with your alarm? my alarm goes off sometimes when I unlock the car with the key fob

Nah just seems to go off randomly when locked after an hour or so of being quiet. So not too sure really, have read that it can be the alarms battery or the car battery, need a new battery anyway so thought if try that first. Have you scanned with vcds?