1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDI/s-line rear bumper request

roston100 Feb 11, 2011

1. roston100

roston100 Member

Can someone post me a picture of the rear bumper of the 2 please. I currently have the TDI but have the option to get the s-line rear and am unsure how different they look

thanks

2. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

?? I have a tdi sline......you mean sline and non sline?

3. roston100

roston100 Member

my apologies - i meant tdi sport and tdi s-line!

4. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

you didnt say if its a 3 door or sportback so here is some 3 door pics the first pic is the standard bumper and the second is the s-line [​IMG][​IMG]

5. roston100

roston100 Member

sorry - i clearly didnt say much right in my opening thread!!! I did want a 3 door though :)

I guess that means that if i go for the s-line rear then ill need to change my exhaust tips to straight ones

6. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

you don't have to. 8P2 diesels had downturned pipes with the S-Line kit.

the straight ones can be fitted tho, and imho they look better!

7. roston100

roston100 Member

ill definately be fitting the new tailpipes. Unsure about the bumper though tbh as want to keep the car with original paintwork to avoid mis matching paint

8. AudiMafia

AudiMafia Member

recently i have put s-line bumper 8p3 for my 8p1 and the exhausts ve dissapeared
    [​IMG]

9. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

i wouldnt worry about miss matching paint work as paints nowadays dont fade like they used to so they paint finnish should be dam close if you got the bumper painted one way to 100% make sure you dont have that is to look out for a s-line bumper in your cars colour chances are it should be original paint , whrn i painted my votex diffuser the paint matched very very closely to the original so happy days

10. AudiMafia

AudiMafia Member

got mine recently and the colour matched 98% but biggest worry now is avoiding parking near to some one as the paint is fresh and a small bump with some one will leave a dent on it

11. FranA3

that was mine when i did mine i still park well away from people in tesco's to this day loli dont want my baby dented because it seams people nowadays dont give a ***** if they hit your car most drive off without a care in the world

12. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

13. AudiMafia

AudiMafia Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  14. AudiMafia

AudiMafia Member

excacly.... my heart start racing when i see people parking close to my new bumper :p

15. FranA3

lmao i know what you mean mate i always park in the corner out of the way with granny with her shopping bags + nice audi = dented nice audi = bad times lol