Spread the word....

ilim

Reaction score
Right folks, after my misfourtune where a 100yr old was 10mins faster then me and bought the ttrs in my local garage, i have found a new one. I need to get the deposit made up asap.

I Have two option...

1. Sell the car with the mods :

2011 Audi S3 Quattro Black Edition 3dr Hatchback Special 2.0

If you know anyone looking for a s3

or strip the car down and trade the car in and sell the mods and make a small deposit.??

What u guys think...

ALL MODS ARE FOR SALE NOW...

Classifieds: RS3 Grill etc Parts

All depends on the interest Ilim. Some folk might want to buy it modded and some may prefer it in standard guise.....its hard to tell really. I would of thought some of your speed freak friends up North might of wanted it. If all else fails strip the mods off and sell on the forum. Get in on Pistonheads with mods fitted see what the feedback is like.

All depends on the interest Ilim. Some folk might want to buy it modded and some may prefer it in standard guise.....its hard to tell really. I would of thought some of your speed freak friends up North might of wanted it. If all else fails strip the mods off and sell on the forum. Get in on Pistonheads with mods fitted see what the feedback is like.

On there aswell

So how did a 100yr old beat you by 10mins? Were you in reverse? lol

So how did a 100yr old beat you by 10mins? Were you in reverse? lol

Saw the car on saturday night, called sunday. while driving there, unleashing the s3 320 horses... got a call saying the old man bought it.... ***