1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

speeding

hopper Apr 3, 2005

1. hopper

hopper Member

does any1 no if there is a website to find out if you have been caught. i may have been a bit to heavy on the gas earlier and possibly caught by a mobile camera

thanks in advance

2. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

3. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

I really don't think such a site exists mate, there have been hoax ones, but nothing real as far as I know.

If you were caught, they have 14 days to send you a NIP... Start counting the days down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

4. hopper

hopper Member

its going be a long 14days

5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

If you do get a NIP through the post, let us know before you do anything about it. Sometimes there are ways around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kev.

6. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Sorry to hear mate hope u dont get caught !

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Unkle, is that site straight up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight up for a Joke

I did it ages ago and said that i was speeding in England somewhere,just silly humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. MattS5

MattS5 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't be daft, click on 'View Picture' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight up for a Joke

I did it ages ago and said that i was speeding in England somewhere,just silly humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it ages ago as I was sent it in an email....and when hopper first asked I was trying to remember the site - beaten to it though ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif heh!) anyway once I saw it back on here I thought I'd give it a whirl for a laugh and it picked out a road very close to me which I've been on not so long ago! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ...but I put in the wrong reg of my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

If that had happened to me first time round I would have been stunned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rob

11. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Should of signed in really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Good luck mate fingers crossed for you hope you are in the clear

13. hopper

hopper Member

yeah cheers guys lets just hope for the best.

it was a hand held camera on a bridge and 1 of my mates seems to think that these can only get you if they have another car up the road to pull you over, i doubt it but lets hope so

14. hopper

hopper Member

oh and i think an investment in a snooper or summet may be coming very soon so any help on which would be appreciated.

it may be too late for this 1 but dont intend on anymore

15. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell for it hook, line & sinker which is bad considering my car hasnt even been on a UK road....