Site being slow?

I have found that the bandwidth of my connection suffers at certain times of the day which is causing the site to run slower, and maybe the popularity of the site is slowing the site down also...

No problems in Bristol...

Intrigued by Randon Jim logo!!, 'Built in Germany, perfected in England.'... This needs:hubbahubba: updating Jim... Built in Brussels and Hungary etc.. In fact the rear parcel shelf in my ex 07 A6 was made in Poland, presumably in the factory where Cadbury's Chocolate is moving too..

TT
R:hubbahubba:

Rick Glover said:
No problems in Bristol...

Intrigued by Randon Jim logo!!, 'Built in Germany, perfected in England.'... This needs:hubbahubba: updating Jim... Built in Brussels and Hungary etc.. In fact the rear parcel shelf in my ex 07 A6 was made in Poland, presumably in the factory where Cadbury's Chocolate is moving too..

TT
R:hubbahubba:

Well "put together in germany, taken apart an put back together again in england" then lol.

The propshaft is built in Aldridge, West Midlands... before being shipped back to Germany. And then sent... errrm... back to Britain. I'm guessing they don't use Royal Mail.

I find i have to keep refreshing the page, so posted posts catch up.

Is that just my PC, as my Apple notebook is fine.

sounds like it......everything been running fine here for the past couple of weeks !

hey everyone, mine connection has been a bit slow, but if ure pc is like mine and needs peddling occasionally, then its no wonder, however, friends who have had to work of xmas said their pc's were fine there......sometimes!!

I hope this helps!:think: