Silky's S3 (8V)

More pics to come later....

Reactions: Louay
No way, they are horrid! My car is all about fast! When did you last see a fast/race car with roof rails?

I saw one of those RS6 things...

560bhp is fast right?

Reactions: kenny_boon and PilotAudi
Wot its not black!!!

Your quick! Well done that man and thanks for that irreplaceable contribution that man!

Doesn't have to be Black ... My best car ever was Blue.... Well nearly Black ;-)

Reactions: Flebaz, Psyman79, James Chr and 4 others
First mod! 4 x Goodyear Ultragrip 8 Winter tyres

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, T-800 and Johnnyb
Very nice Silky, so what did the detailers do?

Reactions: Silky-S3
Flawless. every colour contrast blends in so well.

Stunning !! And with those winter tyres (I know from having them on my S3 last winter) you won't go wrong.:racer:

Beautiful car. That is all.

Beautiful car. Did you get the interior protected in any way too?

Car looks amazing mate ...... congratulations !

My detailer advised against any orange peel removal on a brand new car after I enquired. He also found new Audi's to have some of the best finishes in the market and that bmw were notoriously bad when it came to factory orange peel. A light machine polish to remove, if any, swirls or light scratches and thorough interior, exterior clean and seal will suffice. Should hope so at £200+!

Looks stunning mate, really nice pictures. makes me wish i had more cash for a bigger options list :)

Very very nice, tell us a little more about your driving experience ? How is the ride, comfy or hard ? How is the steering feedback ? Is it better than expected ? Any negative points ?

Not want to upgrade the footwells and puddles to the brighter panels on this one Silky?

Also change the red door and glove to LED?

:)

Trups

What a stunning looking car

Not want to upgrade the footwells and puddles to the brighter panels on this one Silky?

Also change the red door and glove to LED?

:)

Trups

What? So you can upgrade further than what the interior light pack provides assuming silky has this?

Reactions: t8ups
ah Silky, I am in love. With the car of course. I have one like this coming except with silver rails and a pano roof. I am so please to see how great this car looks the way you have configured it. It has also helped me to decide to choose white on black plates. I think they will work really nicely.

Only 4 mths to wait. I am struggling to know if I should add the folding mirrors, but it looks to me like the money could be better spent on paint protection with one of those ceramic sort of things.

And the driving is?...

More photos please. Can't wait for my Estoril S3 to arrive. It's at Emden at the mo.

Reactions: The Challinor
Hi guys new here.....this has thrown me big time, love the blue, but ordered silver......I'm struggling to find good photos of other colours...GOOD photos.....you may of just turned my order over. Lovely looking car, I need rails for my mtb....but I think they'd look good.
Congrats

Hi guys new here.....this has thrown me big time, love the blue, but ordered silver......I'm struggling to find good photos of other colours...GOOD photos.....you may of just turned my order over. Lovely looking car, I need rails for my mtb....but I think they'd look good.
Congrats

Welcome mate, the SB in my opinion looks better with rails hence my order.
It was always going to be Estoril Blue for me as it's a fantastic colour and an S only colour too!!
The problem of finding GOOD pics just now is the fact that there are few people actually collected their cars which is frustrating for those of us who have ordered and have to wait.
I am lucky enough to have now seen Estoril in different light situations as a work colleague has now collected his 3dr.

The silver you have ordered, as silvers go is actually a nice one and should be uncommon i think so might be a good shout.......decisions decisions!!!!!

when is your's being built?

Silver would look good with black pack and rails I reckon!

Reactions: Joetidman and J6YAK