Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

Exclusive Apple Green Metallic

audi-excl-rs7-green-1.jpg

Interior of above car -

audi-excl-rs7-green-9.jpg

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/07/apple-green-metallic-rs7-by-audi.html

Reactions: AudiNutta, SpeedyFrog, Pinky1959 and 8 others
Awesome interior Straight from Lambo Land that is....but that Achilles Heel Side Bolster.....grrrrrr.....Alcantara...looks the nuts
Pity the outside of the car is so ugly!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, ChivsBang, Simon L and 1 other person
Nice colour of R8, notice the side bolster gone already :whistle2:

Cap

Reactions: AudiNutta, Simon L, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Check it oot lol

DSC 0562

DSC 0561

My fav very hot looking Dynamite Red

DSC 0559

Looks very like solar in the metal

DSC 0560

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Nah, don't like either of those mate!

Top one looks like those awful two tone metallics that were all the rage 20+ years ago and the bottom one...............just no!! lol (if that's supposed to look like solar there's summit up with yer camera mate)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Nah, don't like either of those mate!

Top one looks like those awful two tone metallics that were all the rage 20+ years ago and the bottom one...............just no!! lol (if that's supposed to look like solar there's summit up with yer camera mate)
Up yours ya plank, am l asking ye te buy them... Lol in the metal it looked less red..... The RS6 is wrapped ya goat l just thought l would share em...lol loved the R8 in that colour, made it look far more supercar like

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Up yours ya plank, am l asking ye te buy them... Lol in the metal it looked less red..... The RS6 is wrapped ya goat l just thought l would share em...lol loved the R8 in that colour, made it look far more supercar like

Wrapping's for chavs n pikeys as you well know!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
You sure it's a wrap - that's DuPont Chromaflair. Stunning but not for me - although must admit that looks sweet.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Brasso and pburv
You sure it's a wrap - that's DuPont Chromaflair. Stunning but not for me - although must admit that looks sweet.
Have a close look at the top of the rear wheel arches just below the door handles it' looks like it's been keyed it hadn't but you could feel it's impression all the way along it but no paint had been removed??????? That car also had the most horrible exhaust sound l have heard on a RS car...it had a akrapovic exhaust on it....tooooo abusive to my ears

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Have a close look at the top of the rear wheel arches just below the door handles it' looks like it's been keyed it hadn't but you could feel it's impression all the way along it but no paint had been removed??????? That car also had the most horrible exhaust sound l have heard on a RS car...it had a akrapovic exhaust on it....tooooo abusive to my ears
Thought I had seen the RS6 car before?
Is it this one??
images

https://www.thevehiclewrappingcentre.com/

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
It would be rude not to put up another great pic of this car.....
RS6-111-1024x641.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
RS6-111-1024x641.jpg
Just answered my own question on post #582.........It's not the same car jassy put up...:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
How to wreck a RS6? Put a wrap on it !
Not sure on the colour of the R8. I think I would rather have a orange one as opposed to that colour TBH

01-2016-audi-r8-geneva-1.jpg
Yeah that RS6 is pure chav, but again the Dynamite Red is awesome and more defined than solar I've seen both in the metal and prefer Dynamite it's like no other Audi red colour probably the nicest hence kept only for R8

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Bristle Hound
RS6-111-1024x641.jpg

That's a car different Homer......lol the one you post is a face lift car,with the main accent tone being green....

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Av.......got the Blues....Man......and ............. @Gordo77 ............check ooot me keyboard its FUBAR.....................LOL............and these blues....they make Navarra blue.........just....that.....lol

A KINFISHER BLUE RS6 3

A kinfisher blue RS6
A KINGFISHER BLUE RS6 2

A racing mica blue rs6
A racing mica blue rs6 2
Amalibu TTS ROADSTER 2
ASCARI BLUE
ASCARI BLUE  2
ASCARI BLUE 3

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
That last RS Q3 is the worst photoshop ever!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and pburv
That last RS Q3 is the worst photoshop ever!

Its not been photo shopped mate the car has sand on it............lol

or maybe yer correct...still a angry looking paint though

Kingifsher does look good on the rs6, I thought it would have looked better on smaller cars like tt and the s3 I seen at Glasgow also looked good but this also pulls it off! Interesting..

Seems to have hues of ara through it

Last edited: