Show me your induction kits please....

TT and VR6 isn't it?

As an aside, I'm interested re your decat Bradderz please. Where did you get it and what mods did you have to do to stop the ECU throwing a wobbler? Check engine lights and al that. Thanks. Just got a full Milltex cat back and that's the next thing on my list.

TT doesnt work with the AEB/AJL sensor. The sensors mounted 90degrees out on the TT housing compared with the AEB/AJL one, have a look on ebay and you'll see what i mean.

i have just found a decat pipe that i removed from mine if yor intersted mate give us a pm if ya interested

TT and VR6 isn't it?

As an aside, I'm interested re your decat Bradderz please. Where did you get it and what mods did you have to do to stop the ECU throwing a wobbler? Check engine lights and al that. Thanks. Just got a full Milltex cat back and that's the next thing on my list.

The decat I have is from ths performance wasnt cheap it was iirc £132 but they come with 2x 02 sensor banks you just blank of the bottom one as on the AJL it only has the one 02 sensor so the ecu is none the wiser lol so just fit it and away you go.

Suppose I could buy it, buy a facelift ecu Friday then remap it :)

Oh talking about injectors would the Saab red ones fit 345cc, just gathering parts for a FT

Yup those should be fine.

Still wont work without the remap though.

You'll end up with huge overboost on the stock turbo and the mixture will be all over the place.

byzanA4 is running Yellow C20LET injectors so that's an option, wouldn't now on the red Saab ones Id guess if the connector is same and there Bosch they should work.