Shiny car with Meguiar's

neiloneilo

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
I've just used my new Ultimate Mitt, I'll never use a sponge and one bucket again!
Treated the leather with Gold Class cleaner and conditioner, it doesn't feel greasy just so soft and supple!
Then used NXT Tech protector on all the internal trims, looks supa clean!

Hopefuly I'll use ScratchX, Tech protector on external trims and NXT wax after washing again this weekend. Any one dissagree ?

I've only had the car 2 weeks, and the car was in mint condition when I bought it (16K on the clock and 4years old!). But now the car looks BRAND NEW !

I've used cheap products in the past, but never again. Belive me these products ARE all they're cracked up to be!!!

cleanleft-sm.jpg

cleanrear-sm.jpg

Looking good! I bought some maguires stuff last week from gti inters and washed and waxed my car on sunday. I have to agree, the results are amazing. I just used the wash mit with the gold class shampoo and then used the gold class wax/polish. Looks like new!

very impressed!

Nice skills, know the feeling. Get some of the Endurance Gel for the tyres I find it really finishes off the car.

Your car looks a beast! Very shiny - black is a great colour when clean and polished (and the second worst to red when it's dirty and dull!). I second the recommendation on the tyre gel, great finish to an overall look! Well done!