S4 exhaust do you prefer the dual or facelift quad pipe look?

On the B6, I like the twin. On the B7 I'm indifferent, on the B8 I like the quads - when clean! I think going for twin on B7/8 is trying a bit too much to look like an RS4.
Though my friend has quads on his B7 and it looks very good actually,

Leave a S4 looking like a S4, so dual round/ slash cut pipes for me.

I really like the quad pipes on the B7 S4 especially on the estate.

Dual ovals like the RS4.........did this to mine but the ovals are slash cut and not as large as the RS4 versions.

Not the best pic of mine but gives you an idea with the sline body kit on. They are slash cut from top to bottom and also slash cut left to right and vise versa on the other side, so follow the line of the bumper instead of sticking straight out

photo3.JPG

I have a B6 S4 cab and a few years ago I changed my rear valance to the B7 valance and then had a quad B7 S4 Milltek fitted. I love it but each to their own. I also still like the dual pipe look however with the dual milltek fitted I sometimes ( intention is not to upset anyone here )wonder if the 100mm tips look a bit too large. All down to personal preferences really, its one of those ones where all options look good.

Reactions: THQuattro

Reactions: deano1978
Dual rounds on a B6, quad rounds on a B7 -> as Audi designed it.

Reactions: B5NUT and quattrojames
I do like this dual oval ones but would prob stick with quad but in chrome finish for me 😃

I have a B7 tdi with exhaust only on one side 😒 could I retro it to both sides ?

If so what's the cost and work involved?

Si

i have dual large slashed tips on my car but would love to change them for large quad
its a pity the rear valances arent interchangeable for the b6 and b7

Guys can I make my B7 tdi have a twin exhaust and bottom valance change to twin

You'd need to ask on the B7 section....

I imagine you could buy the correct exhaust and replacement rear bumper and do the same.

For me stick with the dual standard size ones on the b6 s4. Like mine to look standard.

For me stick with the dual standard size ones on the b6 s4. Like mine to look standard.

Yeah fair enough
Although standard pipes aren't the best looking

However the cabriolet there's no change in rear cluster style like the b7 saloon or avant