Facelift S3 Logo (8V FL Sportback ) Rubber Mats

Svenedin

Reaction score
I have been looking for some rubber floor mats for my car (just for the front). I know that the A3 sportback mats will fit my car but I discovered that Audi do make rubber mats with the S3 logo (part number 8V1061221B 041). Unfortunately, my local Audi parts department say that the S3 logo rubber mats are not available in the UK. Does anyone have any of these mats or know where they can be purchased from?

For info: https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zu...61221b-041-14?category=8058:904_ASOS:Category (the picture shows S4 mats but the part number and description is for S3 mats)

Reactions: AL_B
I found some OEM S3 logo carpet mats that looked awesome but they were left hand drive only so I suspect the same may apply to the rubber ones you have discovered.

Reactions: RSS-S3 and AL_B
I found some OEM S3 logo carpet mats that looked awesome but they were left hand drive only so I suspect the same may apply to the rubber ones you have discovered.

That makes sense that it is a LHD/RHD issue. Shame as they are nice mats! I'm going to get the ordinary A3 rubber ones anyway.

Reactions: Rob2k68
That makes sense that it is a LHD/RHD issue. Shame as they are nice mats! I'm going to get the ordinary A3 rubber ones anyway.
I've got the A3 rubbers in front and they work well with the dark interior, you don't really notice them.

I stubbled across these for my S4, was gutted when I realised they were LHD only!
I even emailed Audi.de asking if there was any plans to offer a RHD version for the UK.
Two weeks later, I got a response...No!

I've got the A3 rubbers in front and they work well with the dark interior, you don't really notice them.

Good to know. I always seem to bring dirt into the car on my shoes so I need something easier to clean than the carpet mats. It doesn't help that there is a leaking water main in my road -always wet feet getting in the car! The water board have been 7 times and have failed to fix it.

I agree - I love my rubber mats. I did wonder if they would spoil the interior, but they are fine. I was initially only going to use them in the winter, but can't be bothered to swap the carpet mats back in. And it's great to whip them out and hose them down every wash. I spray with prewash, jet wash and hang them up to dry. Ready to put back in when the cleaning is complete. I would recommend.

Reactions: RSS-S3, Rob2k68 and AL_B

I know it must be SO embarrassing for you S3 owners to have something in your car that says A3 on it

But if you can swallow your pride I do recommend the rubber mats. I initially intended to only use them for the winter but as others have said they do save so much dirt, dust, and wet getting onto the carpet mats, that I now use them all year. They are really good quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: James 123 and Rob2k68
I know it must be SO embarrassing for you S3 owners to have something in your car that says A3 on it

But if you can swallow your pride I do recommend the rubber mats. I initially intended to only use them for the winter but as others have said they do save so much dirt, dust, and wet getting onto the carpet mats, that I now use them all year. They are really good quality.

Second that!

VW-Audi OEM rubber mat quality has been hunting for the bottom since the MkIV days, and if I'm being honest, I didn't want A3 mats. I wouldn't want S3 mats in an A3, either.

I finally found Rev Motoring. Of all the aftermarket options, I deemed them to be the best. Weathertech may have won had they chosen to produce a full set. Note that all of what I'm referencing is for LHD, though...

http://www.revmotoring.com/new-products-1/floor-mats-a3-s3-all-weather-15-17-sedan

I have now fitted the A3 rubber mats (front only as I rarely have back seat passengers). They are heavy and seem good quality to me. Certainly not flimsy rubber mats. They have a lip towards the back that will catch water if getting into the car with wet footwear. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality -when the dealer handed them to me they were much heavier than I expected.

Reactions: RichardT and glospete
I used Audi rubber mats in my S3 8P for 10 years, the quality was superb. And drivers side didn't wear through where your heal rests/pivots.

Got a set for the S3 8V ready for autumn, winter, actually most of the year in the U.K.