1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 interior into A3 1.8TQ?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Pontio, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Pontio

Pontio Member

Hi guys as the title states i ahve been offered S3 interior for my 2001 A3 1.8TQ. i would like to know if it will bve a direct swap (including door cards) and if the seats would need an extra loom to be powered because they are fully electric if im not mistaken as standard? i only have elec lumbar support.
    Thanks for any help J

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

The S3 seats still requires you to manually slide them forwards and backwards, but everything else is electric, not sure about the wiring loom though?

4. Pontio

Pontio Member

im hopingf the plug for the lumbar support would power anything the seat has. is everything a direct swap then? and what price should i be looking to buy a full black leather interior off s3 for in good condition.
    Also how much could i get for my full black leather interior with no marks whatsoever?

5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Leddy has done the swap, (try a search for that name and a post about 6 months ago) I think he answers the question about the power in his thread, I'm sure he ended up running a new cable though!

Kev.