S-LINE FOG GRILL CHANGE

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Now the good weathers here at last got round to getting the A3 clean again and swapping the dull black fog
grills for gloss black one supplyed by A3 KENT so my thanks goes out to him for speedy service only held up by the
past weeks snow.

As I found out these can be removed WITH OUT removing the front bumper and wheel arch linnings and makes access to
the fog bulbs very easy,thats the next thing to change so they will match my DRLS

Heres some pics Fo 001Fo 002Fo 005Fo 006Fo 007

Next job replace oem brakes with EBC new high carbon brake disc and new calipers with goodridge brake lines

looking good! im looking to change my fog grille's as well, might look in to this! also, did you fit those headlights or they came as standard?

Thanks for that,as for my headlights luckly for me the first owner had ticked the Hids/Drl's lights box option box when ordring the car as they were only standed on the BD or S3 at the time and these were a must have for me

Looking good mate! Glad you managed to fit them without having to remove your front bumper!

If anyone else wants to do the same see my classified ad, lots of different variations available for the Facelift - Classifieds: A3 and S3 Fog Grilles For Sale