1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S-LINE FOG GRILL CHANGE

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by SPARTAN91, Jan 27, 2013.

1. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep

[Jan 27, 2013]
    Now the good weathers here at last got round to getting the A3 clean again and swapping the dull black fog
    grills for gloss black one supplyed by A3 KENT so my thanks goes out to him for speedy service only held up by the
    past weeks snow.

As I found out these can be removed WITH OUT removing the front bumper and wheel arch linnings and makes access to
    the fog bulbs very easy,thats the next thing to change so they will match my DRLS

Heres some pics fo 001.jpg fo 002.jpg fo 005.jpg fo 006.jpg fo 007.jpg

Next job replace oem brakes with EBC new high carbon brake disc and new calipers with goodridge brake lines
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. digikam

digikam Member

[Jan 27, 2013]
    looking good! im looking to change my fog grille's as well, might look in to this! also, did you fit those headlights or they came as standard?
  4. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep

[Jan 27, 2013]
    Thanks for that,as for my headlights luckly for me the first owner had ticked the Hids/Drl's lights box option box when ordring the car as they were only standed on the BD or S3 at the time and these were a must have for me
  5. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

[Jan 28, 2013]
    Looking good mate! Glad you managed to fit them without having to remove your front bumper!

If anyone else wants to do the same see my classified ad, lots of different variations available for the Facelift - Classifieds: A3 and S3 Fog Grilles For Sale