RNS-E MK2 - Changing from KM to Miles

Agent_Trig

Reaction score
How can I do this, I've been through the menus and cant seem to find an option for this.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Not 100% sure but the only way I know to change from KM to Miles is through the DIS options. Ill have a check to see if I can find how on my RNS-E later.

either DIS or vagcom id have thought...i know you can on vagcom but you'll have to wait for the above to know about the DIS option, assuming your DIS isnt already on MPH

How can I do this, I've been through the menus and cant seem to find an option for this.

Any ideas?

Cheers

My DIS reads in miles for things like 'petrol mileage' etc but reads in KMs when displaying the distances for the sat nav. And i've also noticed the the RNS-E that its displaying european speed limited too such as 60 when I know the road is a 40.

When you have your RNS-E in nav mode, press the "SETUP" button. You will find that in "Settings" you can select either km or miles for the navigation display, this will also change the speed display.

Using the stalk buttons to access the "SET" menu will allow you to change km/miles and mpg/lts for the trip computer readout.