Ring Ultima +120% H7 bulbs

cwitcombe

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have the above fitted and are they good? I have searched the forum but can only see people recommending the Philips X-treme visions. The Rings are more than half the price so must be worth a try.....

Thanks
Charlie

not sure on the above, but i know philips are way overrated and over priced, as are osram, i buy japanese bulbs now, mtech to be precise, these guys sell them

MTEC 12v 55w SUPER WHITE HID CLASS UPGRADE BULBS - Xenon HID Headlight Upgrade Kits from HIDs DIRECT Ltd

Just an update, thanks colicabcadam I ordered those bulbs and they arrived today. Have just installed them and they look great, waiting for night to see the proper difference. Have posted 2 pictures below to see the difference between the standard and these. Also fitted Canbus LED side lights from AP motorsport, also look brilliant!
Before -
4056-imag0513.jpg

After -

4055-imag0512.jpg

looks good, slight difference in colour, i suppose it is hard to get a picture of lights though, i bet when you look at them in the dark they have a similar colour to the HID's

very bright bulbs and they make philips and osram look so overpriced, are you going to do the fogs too?

looks good, slight difference in colour, i suppose it is hard to get a picture of lights though, i bet when you look at them in the dark they have a similar colour to the HID's

very bright bulbs and they make philips and osram look so overpriced, are you going to do the fogs too?

Yep, hard to capture on the camera. They do look very white though! I think I'll be getting the fogs and also another set for the main beams.

oh, just realised you don;t have the main beams on lol!!!

i take it you have standard bulbs and not HID then, defo worth changing the mains too