Revo advice please

jonesy07

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

so i spent the night dreaming ( afer a few hours reading on here ) about getting the car mapped. Woke up this morning and done a little searching and decided to go Revo. This is after saying only a few days ago that i would not mod yet !

I have always used MRC in the past but they are quite far from me and the Revo reviews seem good on the S3.

I found this at my local place which includes filter an new diverter valve ?

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsik04stage1.htm

Is this a good idea and how does the price look ?

I am going to pop in there for a chat but i thought i would get some opinions here first.

Thanks in advance.

Previous guy who owned my S3 bought his clutch and flywheel from this place about 2 years ago

still going strong if that helps!! He mapped it at Jabbamotorsport though

Revo currently have a sale on at the minute until the end of April

Their filter is amazing so expect to see good gains with it.

You should uprate the diverter valve to the latest OEM revision or Forge unit since you are increasing the boost pressure.

Reactions: big harty
Package includes a pipercross panel filter, nothing amazing about that (did you think it came with the REVO intake?). REVO remap is usually £499 inc VAT I think, so £550+VAT means paying £160 for a panel filter and uprated DV. I bought a Rev D valve second hand for £25 a week ago.

Last edited:
Revo currently have a sale on at the minute until the end of April

Their filter is amazing so expect to see good gains with it.

You should uprate the diverter valve to the latest OEM revision or Forge unit since you are increasing the boost pressure.

Have they got a sale ? just spoke to JKM and they dont know anything about it, please advise as we love sales ! :thumbsup:

They have also stated i might not need the upgraded valve as mine is a 2011 car, does anyone know if this is correct ?

The price of the remap with SPS is about £715 (499 remap, and 99 for SPS +VAT)

Cheers guys

You didnt actually state what year your car was....I think the revision came into effect around 2008?

Prices must have went up because I paid 499 inc VAT for the remap and if I wanted it £150 inc VAT for the SPS

Contact revo themselves and ask. They were promoting their April sale at Dubshed car show last weekend and early edition today.

Reactions: coolevilangel