Respraying wheels....what colour?

Molnboman

Reaction score
Right, help me out here. Having my RS4 19" wheels refurbed and need to decide what colour to go for. Am thinking to keep the cost of refurb down...to just go for a straight single colour Silver, Half Gloss/ Matt Black or Gun Metal dark grey....as am colour blind it won't matter to me...but could do with a few ideas from you lot. Any suggestions....What d'ya reckon?
Cheers
A
ps: Decided to scrap the plasti dip idea as I just think it would handle the weather here very well, so biting the bullet for a refurb instead.

Wheels: ( before refurb )
IMG 1068

The Bus:
2013 05 28 190100

Last edited:
If your colourblind I would say lime green with a pink lip around the outside :icon_thumright:

no seriously I like the Matt look personally could go black or gunmetal with that, I'm sure whatever you decide it will look awesome and complement the other mods you have done recently

Reactions: V6 Quatt and TOM.S
If your colourblind I would say lime green with a pink lip around the outside :icon_thumright:

Actually....like that idea...shall I stencil.." Chase me, Chase me and I will have a half pint of lager and damn good thrashing" on the doors as well? hehehe

Aye, thanks for the that...I am almost ruling out the alloy/silver option as it's a bit ubiquitous.

Cheers
A

Wonder what this OEM anthacite would look like :think:

Wonder what this OEM anthacite would look like :think:

You are not helping my colour blindness Mister...are you? hahaha

Now would you not call that light gun metal grey? Pff.... ***....Yeagh, like that too.

Cheers
A

Reactions: Macdoon
Off to town ramora with my wheels to Intera, Stockholm. Riktar och lackerar fälgar i Stockholm. These Guys are the only one's who come recommended and that's not because they are cheap either! It's going to hurt my wallet big time....but really want them on the bus now...feck it! Gun Metal Grey it is then!

Cheers
A

16418d1364310718t-respraying-wheels-what-colour-img_1068.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say go matt black mate,will look great with the colour of your car:thumbsup:

I'd say go matt black mate,will look great with the colour of your car:thumbsup:

Thanks Steve....am thinking maybe Gunmetal grey me be a safer bet, incase I want to sell them or put them on another car in the future....either black or dark grey for sure....gloss or matt...not sure yet....gonnae speak to Intera ramora they should be able to help me on that side.

Cheers
A

Thanks Steve....am thinking maybe Gunmetal grey me be a safer bet, incase I want to sell them or put them on another car in the future....either black or dark grey for sure....gloss or matt...not sure yet....gonnae speak to Intera ramora they should be able to help me on that side.

Cheers
A

Well what ever colour you choose im sure will look great,keep us posted mate:sm4:

Go Gunmetal[

QUOTE=Molnboman;1912392]Thanks Steve....am thinking maybe Gunmetal grey me be a safer bet, incase I want to sell them or put them on another car in the future....either black or dark grey for sure....gloss or matt...not sure yet....gonnae speak to Intera ramora they should be able to help me on that side.

Cheers
A[/QUOTE]

I won't embarrass myself by telling you how much it cost.....but "Audi Titanium" ( mid - Gunmetal grey'ish with half gloss/matt finish ) it is then.....3 weeks wait for sand blasting, wheel correction and painting!
Felt a bit of a poor nob parking the bus between a Maserati Coupe and Ferrari 360...desperately trying to act non plus to The Intera staff! hahaha

Looking forward to the end of July now......need to put my kidney on EBay!

Colour should be a bit like this....er hopefully.

M8aNVRuk81cdY874hfarjRw

Cheers
A

Last edited: