1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Roof module for A4 Convertible

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by itsmeagain, May 30, 2011.

1. itsmeagain

itsmeagain 1.8T Sport Cabriolet

I have a spare remote roof module that I will be listing in the classifieds. Never been fitted to the car.
  2. The Original Scarface

The Original Scarface No Ego

I might be interested how much you selling it for and is it hard to install?

Offtopic: I've also got a Audi A4 1.8T convertible and ive noticed you have made quite a few modifications to your car so i was wondering if i could ask you a couple of questions?

1. Did you notice a big difference when you got your car remapped? Did it also improve your mpg and what's the bhp now?

2. How much difference have the interior Xenon White LED's bulbs/Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights made? (any website links) Is it worth doing?

Thanks!
  3. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

the roof modules are very easy to fit
  4. itsmeagain

A lot of difference since the remap, it's a stage 1 JBS remap. The car is more responsive now, would not say the fuel economy has improved. The xenon number plate lights are a total improvement. Much clearer light, the interior ones are ok, but the cabby only has 1 light inside the car. I will send u the links where I got the LEDs from.
  5. itsmeagain

The BHP is now around the 200-210 mark now