1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Roof module for A4 Convertible

itsmeagain May 30, 2011

1. itsmeagain

itsmeagain 1.8T Sport Cabriolet

I have a spare remote roof module that I will be listing in the classifieds. Never been fitted to the car.

2. TheBlackScarface

TheBlackScarface No Ego

I might be interested how much you selling it for and is it hard to install?

Offtopic: I've also got a Audi A4 1.8T convertible and ive noticed you have made quite a few modifications to your car so i was wondering if i could ask you a couple of questions?

1. Did you notice a big difference when you got your car remapped? Did it also improve your mpg and what's the bhp now?

2. How much difference have the interior Xenon White LED's bulbs/Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights made? (any website links) Is it worth doing?

Thanks!

3. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

the roof modules are very easy to fit

4. itsmeagain

A lot of difference since the remap, it's a stage 1 JBS remap. The car is more responsive now, would not say the fuel economy has improved. The xenon number plate lights are a total improvement. Much clearer light, the interior ones are ok, but the cabby only has 1 light inside the car. I will send u the links where I got the LEDs from.

5. itsmeagain

The BHP is now around the 200-210 mark now