Rear Audi S3 brace anyone?

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Just thought id post this up as everyone said it was impossible to get a brace for the rear of the s3 and if you did, it'd be pointless, well im not one that likes been told what to do and what can and cant be done, so i went and i found one that fits and works, its ace. Enjoy:

The carpet has been added by mean also, cheap and easy and makes it blend in nicely.

Who's sam b mate? Believe its a uni brace but not actually from them, they have discontinued making them, plus this was so much cheaper than theirs.

Sam Bryant, the Turkish lad who spends loads of time at the gym and the sunbed. Has something to do with Relentless?

Hahaha.

Reactions: Gops
Ooh that sam, always thought it was fake bake he used and not sunbeds haha. Didnt know he had one fitted.

Both haha.

Cheers pal, not happy with the fitting yet but its in so now the tweaks can begin, although ive broke the 2 seater bench so need to fix that ****** first.

Am i being thick ..What is this bracing your seats?
They must be steel cored Dave connected to the body,never heard of em on an S3 maybe Danny is being a trailblazer

Your being thick haha. It connects both sides of the car together by 2 fixings points on each side, only managed to do the top on each side though today, not looking to the bottoms as im unsure whats behind where I need to drill.

Ebay mate. They did offer black ones but they sold out so bought a silver one and wrapped it myself.

Your being thick haha. It connects both sides of the car together by 2 fixings points on each side, only managed to do the top on each side though today, not looking to the bottoms as im unsure whats behind where I need to drill.
Unless it is in between both turret tops i would say thats why its discontinued,, the s3 is very busy underneath i think your adding weight special one.....;)

Reactions: jojo
(He is, also the triangulation is too acute to offer any real support.)

Looks like it may be more beneficial to the FWD than Quattro, certainly made a difference bracing across the rear top mounts of a mates LCR.

It connects the rear turrets, it fixes in at the top where the seat hinge is and at the bottom on level with the boot floor. Also it weighs hardly anything. It isnt meant for a s3 dave, its sold for the mk4 golf so ner lol.

Well guys I like, it stops the rear from creaking like **** and once ill tied the bottom points ill post a handling review.

Reactions: s3dave
It connects the rear turrets, it fixes in at the top where the seat hinge is and at the bottom on level with the boot floor. Also it weighs hardly anything. It isnt meant for a s3 dave, its sold for the mk4 golf so ner lol.

Well guys I like, it stops the rear from creaking like **** and once ill tied the bottom points ill post a handling review.

Haha its this damn s4, doesnt like as.net for some reason.