R32 wheels do you think these could work ??

AARON77

Reaction score
I can have these for next to nothing but I'm not sure if the will look ok on my black S3
i can't put them on the car to check as I don't have it and even if did have it I dont have the adapters
ive looked and looked but can't find an s3 with them on

6c1476f2.jpg

Seen them on mk 4 golfs and tbh they dont look right at all. the mk4 r32 would look nice though. Is your car fixed then lol

Seen them on mk 4 golfs and tbh they dont look right at all. the mk4 r32 would look nice though. Is your car fixed then lol
No mate
its not being fixed its gonna be brought back to life
theres no point in fixing what I broke

I think they might work. You still going with the same colour code dude ??

Tarmacs dude deffo go Tarmacs, I lurve them rims. Could always get the r32's anyways if their so cheap and sell them on. What colour you thinking on the wheels??

If you getting r32 wheels dont get the mk5 ones, the mk4 ones look alot better imo

Obviously get what you feel but i think the mk4 ones will suit your car

If you getting r32 wheels dont get the mk5 ones, the mk4 ones look alot better imo

Obviously get what you feel but i think the mk4 ones will suit your car
Just got an opportunity to pick the mk5 ones up cheap
i was not completely feeling them tbh

Do it....Turquoise Tarmacs will look fantastic dude. didn't know if you where just going that way on the callipers....

Do it....Turquoise Tarmacs will look fantastic dude. didn't know if you where just going that way on the callipers....
Nah mate I'm going all out
The nos bottles are inning powder coated turquoise as we speak with the taps anodised

I can have these for next to nothing but I'm not sure if the will look ok on my black S3
i can't put them on the car to check as I don't have it and even if did have it I dont have the adapters
ive looked and looked but can't find an s3 with them on

6c1476f2.jpg

...no.

Nah mate I'm going all out
The nos bottles are inning powder coated turquoise as we speak with the taps anodised

Its going to look stunning, can't wait to see this. You got your head around which way your going with the new colour yet lol

Its going to look stunning, can't wait to see this. You got your head around which way your going with the new colour yet lol
SSShhhhhhhh
but yeah I'm gonna respray! 2nd time too. Spoke to a very good mate of mine who said he will prep it all for beer money
then we will get his mate to paint it and wak it in the oven :)

Lol I'm trying to be discreet, Like I said mate thats the best way to go for the finish you want. Now you just need to decide on what wheels haha