Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

2006 SLine, bought it couple of weeks ago, few small mods done so far, nothing too drastic, headlights tinted, wind deflectors, front grille wrapped black. Have springs waiting to go in, tints next, wheels need a refurb

Attachments

• 20151203_165834.jpg
    20151203_165834.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 200
  • 20151119_185056.jpg
    20151119_185056.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 203
  • 20151119_185151.jpg
    20151119_185151.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 228
welcome aboard, looks like chap, you'll find this forum is your one stop choice for evertything audi a4 b7, is that another B7 i see a bit further down the road.
looks like a you're both using the similar prefix style plate.

Yeah, next door neighbour owns an avant. From Belfast, NI. Read through a bit of the forum, can scare you sometimes more than anything with the problems people have lol Thanks for the reply

oh er, that's a bit harse dimi , pics can be very decieving with these sort of things...maybe you should see it in the flesh before you make a sudden judgement ... just my observation, the whole car looks nice to me to be honest.

Reactions: CraftyChrisc13
The grill look stupit Taiwan and cheep :( sorry mate but this is my opinion
everyone to their own opinion

Nothing wrong with that grill, nice car.
thank you

yep, looks fine too me aswell.
cheers Rob

Yeah I think it really suits that dtm bumper
the grill does suit the bumper, and its the closest match to the lower vents. if i can find a proper match then ill be remaking the grill

agreed, but would look better with the Audi rings fitted.
thats the plan once the bumper comes off again

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
everyone to their own opinion

thank you

cheers Rob

the grill does suit the bumper, and its the closest match to the lower vents. if i can find a proper match then ill be remaking the grill

thats the plan once the bumper comes off again

So you made the grill yourself?

A lovely shiny door... :lol:

All hand polished/waxed and ready for the winter weather. Quite pleased with that to be honest, considering it's all done by hand!

23784054506_af169e2b05_c.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, CraigRE and Charlie Farley
yep, it's very surprising what can be done without a powered machine, very rewarding aswell, top stuff chap, you can do mine next....

A lovely shiny door... :lol:

All hand polished/waxed and ready for the winter weather. Quite pleased with that to be honest, considering it's all done by hand!

23784054506_af169e2b05_c.jpg

Really trendy hand protection mate........like it.

Reactions: A3-Lee
New wheels on !
Next things are the tips and may be 10mm spacers all around

a93cf399b5099329e89930956c42f273.jpg

Awesome Dimi, far nicer than the A5s!!! You forgot coilovers from the next list though, 30mm drop and you'll have nailed it.

I ran 10mm on the front and 13mm on the rear when I had my avus and they looked good.

Mine is quattro so they will be 12mm all around !
And yes coilovers next but can't choose which one !
I deff want rear adjuster on top !
My mate has 2.0T with FK coils and he said his are at the bottom and hard to adjust !

looking much better now, you may want to go 10mm max dimi , i tried 12mm on my quattro and they did still rub a bit, but 10's are fine, tips should be next.

My A5 wheels were with Et29
Now Ronal's are 45 so 12mm spacer will be like Et33 ;) still think will be ok or my mistake ?
I will order coilovers but can't took a desigion which one Jom or Ap ... As far as i know both with top rear adjusters

You can run different offsets on a Quattro without damaging the diff, it's the overall diameter of the wheel that you have to keep the same to keep the diff happy.
APs have the adjusters on the top, with the right tools you don't even have to take the wheel off to adjust the rears.
I'm sure there's pictures of my old car with S4 avus with 10mm+13mm spacers and 35mm H&Rs fitted at the beginning of my avant thread.

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
i'd stick to 10mm , 2mm may sound a small amount but it doesnt take alot to cause tyre rub , moreso on the rears, maybe borrow someones and try them out before commiting to a set.

i'd stick to 10mm , 2mm may sound a small amount but it doesnt take alot to cause tyre rub , moreso on the rears, maybe borrow someones and try them out before commiting to a set.
I have a friend who will made them for me as he is working with aluminium but he said that 10mm is hard to be done because of the hubcentric !

Tyres will play a part in rubbing too, what size do you have on them?
I think I have a set of 12s in the garage if you want to borrow them to try before committing.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
yep, agree with ajax, tyres are a key factor too, even different brands of the same size tyre can make a difference.
i run sport maxx's in a 235 , but tyres with a larger rim saver may rub whereas another brand with lesser rim saver wont rub, all a bit trial and error really.

Howdy fella's, fairly new to the forum from Ireland. Recently sold my MK5 GTI and picked this up the other week, loving it so far so thought I'd share a few pictures! Its a 2.0T FSI Quattro with some pretty tasty spec. I kept my OEM 19' Speedlines from my Golf and put them on this with a set of 20mm spacers on the rear just after I bought it. I have big plans for it so I'll start a readers ride thread soon.

IMG_6872_zpscdi2je9z.jpg

IMG_6870_zpsro0aqpho.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro
Mine is quattro so they will be 12mm all around !
And yes coilovers next but can't choose which one !
I deff want rear adjuster on top !
My mate has 2.0T with FK coils and he said his are at the bottom and hard to adjust !

I've got some AP coilovers that are brand new (£500) Haven't taken them out the packaging, I'm selling for £385. Have a look at my listing :smiley:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450816458991920

Says it all really thought it was quite appropriate saw it on Instagram and thought I'd leave it here

Reactions: THQuattro, Stanningtonglen and Charlie Farley