Please Stop Notifying Me of New Posts!!

P_G

Reaction score
Not being funny but I don't need an E-mail to my work E-mail address everytime someone posts up on a thread I have commented on, I can look and check when I like.

I thought I had stopped this by going through setting but everytime I think I have done it it keeps doing it. It's doing my nut.

Please advise how to stop this.

Settings (at top-right of page) > scroll down to 'General Settings' down the left-hand side > change 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' to 'Do not subscribe'.

If the thought of even one more email from ASN is driving you to despair, then you'll also need to remove your existing thread subscriptions:

Settings > My Subscriptions > I *think* clicking the 'Empty current folder' button at the bottom will delete them all, but I'm not testing it on mine as I don't want to lose mine.

Not being funny but I don't need an E-mail to my work E-mail address everytime someone posts up on a thread I have commented on, I can look and check when I like.

I thought I had stopped this by going through setting but everytime I think I have done it it keeps doing it. It's doing my nut.

Please advise how to stop this.

You need to chill out and relax.....U must have the breaking strain of a piece of thread as you've only got 12 posts and you only joined this month.

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
Having been on several Audi related forums for the last 10 years including this one several years ago I quickly realise what is infuriating for me and what is not. You need to keep your opinions to yourself until you know someone.

Dannyboy75, thanks for the heads up.:beerchug:

Last edited:
Woosaaaaahhh.....

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Brodster
This forum thrives on peoples opinions regardless if they know someone or not. I thought you might of realised this being on several other forums. Thats how they roll.

Forums thrive on opinions on subject material, not personal slander and telling people what they emotively should and should not do. Otherwise it is another Barryboys...

Well for someone of your alleged experience maybe you shouldn't have setup your account to you work email then if it was going to do your head in. Surely you would have realised before joining here that you would have been better setting up a separate email account so you can check any messages if any when it pleases you. Obviously you haven't learned anything from being on the other forums, but I guess everyone there has probably learned something which we have learnt to..... You need to chill out. Life's to short to start petty arguments.

Forums thrive on opinions on subject material, not personal slander and telling people what they emotively should and should not do. Otherwise it is another Barryboys...

I'm guessing you meant libel rather than slander, as it was written down, not spoken. But since you mention it, we thrive on that too here!

Reactions: Brodster