1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for A1 production start to take shape...

FactionOne Oct 2, 2008

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

2. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

A1 Impressive :yes: The A3's days might be numbered next time renewal comes up.

A4 wont fit the garage so gotta be between an A1 or new model A3 whatever that looks like :think::think::think::think:

3. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

bit more power and I could be tempted............... 300 bhp would do :)

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

oooo... not bad... are their any other pics??

5. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

I like. Interested to see what a 3 door would look like and more power please.

6. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

They're the only official images released so far - I expect I'll likely get another release and photos in the not too distant future. Once that happens I'll get things online here as soon as possible of course...

For now though, those same pictures in a little better detail...

NB: Images remain copyright property of Audi AG / Audi UK and are not to be used without prior consent from the copyright owner.

Regards,

Rob.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I like it!!

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Looks very nice.

9. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

The arches look more like what the new shape S3 should have had

10. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

WOW !! the back end reminds me of the Volvo E30 thingy. I love it !!!
    Could never afford it tho......Shame

11. HAWKEYE

HAWKEYE IT CANT RAIN ALL THE TIME

NICE!!! Gotta say it looks good, way way better than the beemer s@*t!! Those mirrors are bloody mint.

12. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Lets face it guy, the production car will probably not look anything like the one in the pics, the wheels for a start will be 2inches smaller and an optional extra, or part of an S-Line pack, the brake disks will be a lot smaller and I doubt you will get the red calipers. They will tidyup the sharp edges on the exterior for health and saftey and I would be suprised if that interior will make production.

Looks nice though...

13. missviper

missviper Member

It looks funcky cool