Pic request: BBS LM'S

reepers13

Reaction score
.. on a Black A4 B6 Cab ideally but anything considered

also best place to get some reps - cant aford the real deals really

best et and width advice too please - standard ride height no lowering for us ;)

cheers

I bought mine from merseyspeed.co.uk. As many a BBS LM replica owner will tell you that the lip's on the replicas do not like winter as the lips tarnish very easy when road salt/grit hits them, thats why i bought ny set from Merseyspeed as there LM replicas have powder coated lips..

I have had mine for over two years and the lips/rim are still in good condition.

Bought mine from a company in Ireland, 9.5x19 all round, ET38 with 235/35/19..... Very happy with them!

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

s4black.jpg

Chris

Reactions: hiphouser
^^ gorgous

what can i run on standard suspension - 18's?

what et/J??

et 35 would be the best offst to run

Here is some examples of offset's

Pic of ET32
IMG_2177.jpg

ET 35

IMG_2731.jpg

ET44

IMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
looks awesome in matt black!

I just fitted 8.5" rims with an ET of 32, (shop said they were 35 on line...) they are right on the borderline of the arches and I'm worried the MOT inspector may question this, how do you guys get on?

Mark.

This pic is of my car with et32 LM reps and have had no problem with MOT's

IMG_2177.jpg

that's good to hear! only just fitted them today and knew they would be on the edge! I almost went for LM reps but was worried about the lacquer lifting or bubbling after a couple of years so played it safe and got Vertini Riviera's

I bought mine over two years ago and the lip is still A1 condition due to having powder coated lip's.

Any of those on standard sports suspension?

mines on almost standard sport suspension, just lowered a little at the front with B5 spring perches..