Part Requests

M

mjr901

Hello Audi-Sport.net lovers.

Just a note to say that if any of you are in any need of parts at a great discounted rate through Audi-sport.net then please use the parts request system or PM me.

Its a free service up until the point you actually decide to buy the product....so you cannot go wrong.

I normally hide in the 8P forum but Audi-sport have enlisted me to bring the best possible discounts and service throughout the website.

+ from the current reviews - thats exactly what i'm doing - so please have faith, i'm not your average Main Dealer - I'm also part of this community and have been for a number of years.

So dont be afraid to get in touch.

From accessories to vacuum pipes to general service parts - you name it.

Oh and please supply your registration where possible to make my life a wee bit easier :)

Usually free UK delivery - dependant on size and weight ofcourse. Bumpers and bonnets are bulky and can be expensive to send.

Cheers

Mike

62977-1436352207.jpg

Hi im new to this
iv after a audi tt mk2 driver side wing mine is a 2007

Hello :)

Click the button below in my signature or use the tab at the top of the website and follow the instructions.

Please provide the registration and details in the areas provided and I'll be onto your request tomorrow :)

Cheers

Mike

Done Mike

Reactions: mjr901
Hi im new here, I have a audi tt 225 and am looking for a new exhaust which will give me some grunt on the road any help will be apriceated

Hi im new here, I have a audi tt 225 and am looking for a new exhaust which will give me some grunt on the road any help will be apriceated

Welcome - you need to contact Nigel at BCS. Thats the best route.

@BCS Nige

Reactions: BCS Nige