1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM S3 exhaust - what to do with it?

MartayMcFly Oct 12, 2012

1. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Regional Rep VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

As above - looks like the car'll be going with the Milltek on it. Is there any value in the standard exhaust (apart from scrapping the cats)? If there is, I'll get a FS ad up in the classifieds. If not... the dump? Wrecker/salvage yard?

2. Kelza

Kelza MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator Audi RS3

Email sent :)

3. jarazzle

jarazzle New Member

depends how long you intend to hold onto the car, the stock system has a "no hassle" value if you ever need to strip it back to stock in order to sell the car

mine is currently sitting in the garage just in case :yes:

4. MartayMcFly

As is/was mine. Brodster found me a potential buyer and he wants the exhaust left on, so the standard exhaust is going spare.

5. Kelza

Hi martin so when you getting your rs4 :)

6. jarazzle

jarazzle New Member

ahh right missed that, maybe the car buyer can buy it as a spare, haha

7. MartayMcFly

Not sure on the RS4... seller has gone offshore, and someone else has put a deposit on it anyway so looking at other ones. Might take a while to find the right car.

8. Kelza

Ohh sorry about that :(

9. mjr901

mjr901 Parts Manager - (Main Dealer) Gold Supporter Audi S3 Audi Main Dealer

my stock exhaust has done less than 1,000 miles... it's also sat in the garage..

10. mjr901

Anyone know of a rough price these go for second hand? albeit mine literally doing 800-1000 miles!??

I want it out the way now...

11. mjr901

Does anyone know the price of a NEW full standard S3 exhaust? At least then I can make a calculated judgment on my "second hand" one

Somebody with Etka got a up to date price file for one by any chance?

(3 door)