Not being tired at 12 30am

Not as bad as not being tired at 1am though ;)

not as bad as being not tired at 4am!!....:mad:

I'm sitting at work now. Went out last night til 3am not drinking and took a sleeper whan i got in, had 6 hours sleep and had to virtually drag myself out of bed at 9am, still well groggy.

Wanna go back to sleep now.......:(

I've got some amitriptyline at the mo, they're actually anti depressants but they knock you spark out. If i can't get hold of them i'll take valiums or temazepam. I don't get prescribed anything, i just get em from mates.

Herbal gear don't work for me.

Looks like we've got quite a few insomniac on board!1....I've tried all kinds of things...Nytol, Valerian extract, Zopliclone, amity...., not sure what its called...warm milk and honey, nutmeg (that by the way is deadly stuff), horlicks, 5-HTP, lavender oil, relaxing music....etc etc etc ...oh yeh yoga, refloxology and nothing ever seems to work, best thing to do is just dont go to bed until u feel tired and live with it...even though u feel like a zombie most days!!

i dotn like taking pills, it makes me feel worse than having no sleep at all...

RS-S3 said:
not as bad as being not tired at 4am!!....:mad:

That why i used to like the old way the forum showed what time you had posted as i must have held the record for latest stella induced posts which eventually led to several world record for bans and user name changes wwwguinessbookofworldrecords/mostbannedinternetuser-bainsyboy.co.uk even Ken Barlow had a Bainsyboy is innocent T shirt and that one handed Muslim fanatic moved his rants and raves to Audisport head quarters with his death to the infidels and drive 45 year old Ladas you bufoons banners :ninja:

dont sleep either, spend all night sat here with wine flowing freely until my eyes hurt and im falling off the chair. girlfreind + dog are dead to the world by 10pm but not me! i sometimes have one of those 3ltr boxes of wine on the desk with a tap on it, while im reading all 43 pages of posts in the b5 forum!:gaehn:

smitch said:
I've got some amitriptyline at the mo....

^^^^...if I dont take that **** I dont sleep. End of. What a sorry state of affairs :(

Not again... :(

Not tired at all and i've gotta be up at knob o'clock tommorrow :(

aye up at knob oclock for me too. My first day back since before christmas and ive spent every night sitting up till about 4am - no chance of sleepin tonight 3 hrs if im lucky then off to work, lovely

I usually sleep OK but i do like to be prepared with the old tablets. Oddly enough, i also find it hard to get to sleep if i haven't got my ear plugs in even if there's no noise.

I think everyone on here needs to lay off the class A's..........:jump:

A4Quattro said:
it sucks!

I tried for an early night but ended up watching kill bill and then not being able to fall asleep till about 2am :-(

smitch said:
I think everyone on here needs to lay off the class A's..........:jump:

i agree definitely need to stay off these...first time i tried em, i was more depressed than id ever been....messes with ur head!

i very rarely get to bed before 3am which is crap....idont take anything anymore...resort to cocktail of red-bull and proplus during the day to keep me alive!!.....

im tee-total so no alcohol for me....what else do ppl do to fall asleep?

Have some damn good sex, can fall asleep easy after that!

Or if you have no friends with benefits to have sex with.........you have a hand :tapedshut:

my girlfreind is asleep by 9. sex would be good but it might wake her up and she can get a bit annoyed. she's like a kind of bed troll if disturbed.

Take em to a cliff edge, they'll push back

......apparently :blink: