Norway killing spree

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
"At least 84 people died when a gunman opened fire at an island youth camp in Norway, hours after a deadly bombing in the capital, Oslo, police say.

Police have charged a 32-year-old Norwegian man over both attacks.

The man dressed as a police officer was arrested on tiny Utoeya island after an hour-long shooting spree. The search for other possible victims continues."
Survivor: Gunman screams 'we all shall die' during shooting spree - CNN.com

A sad sad day :(

Shocking. The only 'good' thing is that they know who did it, and his motives appear to be 'internal' so hopefully it will stop the country living in fear of global terrorism to a certain extent.

I have literally only just heard about this.

I find it very sad to think that innocent people are always the ones who pay the price when incidents like this happen.

You never know whats round the corner so it pays to make the most of life and take advantage of every oppertunity.

Sad times

Sure is a messed up world!

I cant understand this guy, news reports he is an anti islamist/muslim, so why would he kill 91 of his own countryman who have no connections with Islam etc, not that he should kill 91 muslims either you understand, but what an absolute cretin of all proportions, absolute nut job.

Wait for the conspiracy theorist to pop in anytime now.

I read he was a crazy bible basher that didn't like the countrie's relaxed views on interracial and homosexual relationships. So why shoot up a summer camp?? Maybe he misunderstood the meaning of camp ;)

Air bolt to the head would see him right!!

I saw this photo banded about

Oslo9.jpg

That guy in the stripy shirt was on tv earlier in an interview about the issue, rather coincidental huh, they say there were maybe 2 gunmen.

The camp is ment to be connected with the education of politics, whatever he thought his motives were, he was massively wrong. Just shocking, and the police response times are shocking if it's true what the press are saying.

ahhh religions, race, cultures! to hell with them all if this is what they lead to! this news in particular saddened my whole weekend! i really do hate seeing stuff like this

I get the feeling he killed all these people just so that he could get publicity to tell everyone about his views and his cause. Now, that is the work of a nutter, no doubt he will be found to be unfit to stand trial and be locked away in the loony bin forever.

The attack was meant to shock people in europe and to reduce the support of left-wing parties.

You can read his 1500 page manifest here:
Anders Behring Breivik – Manifest and Video (download torrent) - TPB

A truely sad day for Norway. Hopefully, this ends here, but some details in the manifest is truely disturbing.
He says that he's a part of a european terror group that only want one religion in the whole of europe.

He had connections with British people I heard today and on talk of Muslims (well not Muslims in general) but if this is true then could you imagine the damge it would have done over here especially if it was iamed at illegal immigrants.

As said he wanted to put a point accross but he did it in extreme ways that are undecribable