No service indicator???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
My car doesn't display the time until the next service is due.

My last A3 (2004) displayed mileage left, but this one (2006) doesn't tell me anything when turning on ignition other than the usual DSG info.

What's going on?? :think:

I don't think it shows its when starting up now. You have to access the data through the DIS controls.

If I remember right you just press the menu button under the steering stalk on the right to get to the relevant option.

I don't think it shows its when starting up now. You have to access the data through the DIS controls.

If I remember right you just press the menu button under the steering stalk on the right to get to the relevant option.

Ah, I see!
Will give that one a go. :thumbsup:

Good luck! Might skive work later on and check it out for you if you haven't worked it out yet.

I'm such a dedicated worker.

Good luck! Might skive work later on and check it out for you if you haven't worked it out yet.

I'm such a dedicated worker.

Well I won't be seeing my car until tomorrow evening, so you skiving will be greatly appreciated... by me at least! :happy:

If you pull the right hand side peg\button on the clocks it will tel you when the next service is due.

Yep.

Car only does the "Service due in xxx days" automatically, when it's getting close to the required time/mileage.

It spares you the chore of having to read it when it's not needed any time soon.

Did you get this sorted Aythree?

Tbh I haven't even seen my car this week (that's actually quite bad, isn't it?!) as it's parked around the back and I've been getting home late everyday since the weekend.

I'll be seeing it tonight though so will check it out.

Old news but I finally got around to checking aythree lol.

Exactly what James and VWaddict said - pull the right peg.

lol, me too, a few days ago.
And yep, pulled the right peg and got told 115 days or 2500 miles till next service.