No S-Line badge on the steering wheel

Grant

Reaction score
I have a 2.0 TDI Quattro 170 S-Line with a MFSW, but there's no S-Line badge on it?

Is this normal or abnormal?

IMG_6664.jpg

It's because the leather is two tone (can't think of the actual name) iirc

yes this is nomal when you have the two-tone exclusive nappa leather, i have exactly the same interior and i didnt have the s-line badge but changed my wheel to a FBMFSW and just finishes the interior.

yep as the last post says its normal for that , because you have the exclusive leather they done put the badge on for some reason lol

i don't think you get S-Line door sills either, you get "exclusive" ones. that would **** me right off lol

Ah that's ok then.

I'm sure you could buy an S-Line badge for the wheel if you wanted

That wheel will not take the std badge. My s-line didnt have the badge and its not exclusive...so thats that theory out the window :)

I have the same seats and no sline badge on the steering wheel, I do have sline door sills.

I queried this at the main dealer and they gave me a print out showing every option and extra my car has.

Apparently, at least in 2006 and on a 3.2, you could opt for the s line exterior package, which would explain why it looks like an s line from the outside, but doesn't have any s line badges inside.

Its nothing to do with being exclusive pack, the 2 tone leather is just a normal option and for some reason doesnt come with the wheel badge, instead you get white stitching on it.

Paddys car is a freak of nature but he has an FBMFW now anyway!

It's called Audi Exclusive Line and was a £1000 option for the S-Line. It was and still is avaliable in Cognac (baby poo Brown), Silver or Red soft Nappa leather. The stitching all matched on the steering wheel (No S-Line badge), gear lever and handbrake and the mats had the choice colour around the edge. On the Sport model it gave you dark headlining and Sports seats but it was £2000 on that model!

Mine says Airbag....Do you think its talking to me ?

That wheel will not take the std badge. My s-line didnt have the badge and its not exclusive...so thats that theory out the window :)

yeah but your car is nearly as old as you are :p

seriously tho, none of the 8P1s had S-Line on their steering wheel, we're talking about 8P2 onwards