new R32 and new clio 197 sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... s5's look the shizzle. They had a black s5 stood next to a black rs4 in bradford audi.... Would rather the rs4 though....

Tim / grathies, how old r ya just out of interest??..... Im 19 so i kinda get let off the whole boy racer racing situation... lol. thats how we young uns get portrayed anyway....

last race i had was with a 330 bmw on saturday on the way back from selling my registration plate (its taken awhile but finally sold it for £260 to a guy with a yellow 8p s3 with black 19's.... looked the absolute nuts!!!) Kinda got a **** start but pulled infront.. It was a convertible so im guessing there a fair bit heavier than standard???

OOOOOPPPS. was just reading page 8 and posted the above post, may not make sence if you havent read previous :(

Ive never gone, to be back!!! lol. always been here... trying to get a world record for tims post.

lol. Yeh needs spicing up..... Dint metion i raced an enzo the other day and thrashed him!!!!

was that the free Enzo from the Shell garage:p

I have 5 now, F430, 360 Spyder, Enzo, F1 and another that says 'americana somethingorother':thumbsup:

lol. Yeh the shell 1!!! its got 2 speeds!!! lol. I only put 25litres in of v power and the kind dude that works there always gives me 1... how sad. is the other 1 supposed to be a 575... looks deformed.

U rekon i could cram an enzo engine in the s3??? could boot mount it and have it rwd!!! stick a novitec supercharger on it and im sure ill be good for 1000bhp.... any clios wanna race then??? lmao

lol. its allllll good. What i wanna no is, y the f*ck would shell give out toys to people that use v-power.... im sure the people that use it have high performance cars and could do without a cheap plastic model... or is that just me being too old to appreciate **** toys, or not old enough to give toys to my kids??? lol.

i think that Vpower has increased my fuel consumption even though it costs more? ..... must be more efficient, so it could be a gimmick to get people trying..... this could be another reason...imagine the lil kiddies going shopping with mum... i for one would be tellin her to put vpower in so i could get a car :thumbsup:

lol. very true. I think bp ultimate is better than v-power.... i do the same amount of miles every day / week.... if i put v-power i have about 30miles left in the tank on the friday, and dont really use it much on the weekend unless im goin out etc... If i use BP, fill up on monday, it lasts me till the following monday with probably another day left in the tank.... If i put normal unleaded in, which is cheaper, so you get more... it never lasts as long!!!! Theres some good vids on bp site showing how bp ultimate cleans ur engine!! they hooked a device up on an a8... really good vid!

But as u said, another marketing gimmick... With the price of normal fuel so high these days you may aswell put the good stuff in as its not that much more.... only thing i like shell for is sometimes they have v-power the same as normal unleaded so i normally get my moneys worth!!! lol.

I think it's fair to say this thread has hit rock bottom now. Posting just for the sake of posting and getting it to double figures.

add 5 years to me doood, well almost 6 :ohmy:..........

erm....my car was broken at that point:p

Broken... more like you were trying to find your handbag in the passenger footwell to put your lipstick on mate :p

Hey all the thread is falling away now lol heres a question. I just got myself an curtesy car an S4 4.2L V8 Quattro 57 plate :p how would that do against a Clio 197 or a Megan 225 or the old R32 :s4addict:

Their quick but heavy, so probably woudlnt find that they are going to leave one for dust on country roads

Megane 225s are mad, LSD as standard, well setup engine and great handling make it quite a lethal weapon on the twistys

Id have one...

^^^^^^^Only the R26 ( the one with the decals ) has Lucy. Sky. Diamonds. all the other viariants don't have and can't spec LSD as a option!

p

Meganesport 225

Megane 225
Megane cup
Megane with cup pack
Megane with Lux pack
Megane Trophy
Megane f1
Megane R26
Megane Ultamate ( due in the next couple of month , will have LSD )

Cash in ---------Ker ching!

p

EDIT i forgot one!

Just been reading this after being directed from the Renaultsport forums.
Pretty cool forum, most of you seem realistic about things.

Quick question...
Was the Clio blue?
And can you remember any of the private plate?

yeah was blue i think, with a private plate, he had his suspension done at JBS in Chesterfield....they knew of the car from reading the same post lol

Think I know the car then.

It's got a remap (I think), cat-back and replacement filter for everyone that was wondering.

The guy is the site admin on clio197.net

join up and give him a pm.
I'm sure he'd be more than happy to let you see the diffuser again!

not sure that would happen like that again........ especially as i had a fuel regulator problem and pre remap...... gonna join and say hello:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.