New member with my first Audi.

Scoobydo1276

Reaction score
Just a quick intro... My first Audi in 25years of driving after usually owning diesel Volvo's for the past few years and I've gotta say it's a fantastic car not only on power but handling aswell, the wife and my 2 young girls love it aswell...
it's a 2005 2.0 tfsi remapped and tuned and putting out just under 300hp... its a little step up in power from my previous Volvo v50.

Looking forward to our future ownership and Comms with you guys.....Si

Reactions: dubcool.pc and V6_Man
Just a quick intro... My first Audi in 25years of driving after usually owning diesel Volvo's for the past few years and I've gotta say it's a fantastic car not only on power but handling aswell, the wife and my 2 young girls love it aswell...
it's a 2005 2.0 tfsi remapped and tuned and putting out just under 300hp... its a little step up in power from my previous Volvo v50.

Congrats buddy and glad you are liking the car. It is insane power, isn't it. Hope you enjoy the forum as well. Do share the pics of your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Si, welcome to Audi-sport.net. What chassis is the car?. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum :)