My smoothed center console with CF bits **NOW WITH CF MIRRORS**

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
Thought i would show you the Custom center console i nocked up a while ago covered in 3m di-noc. Do more nasty screw in fillers for the after market head unit. I love this now, gonna some how do my mirrors too but cant seem to seperate them :(

i did buy a carbon fibre engine cover but sent it back as i thought it looked shat... hes what i have done so far.

SDC11823.jpg

SDC11824.jpg

SDC11827.jpg

SDC11828.jpg

SDC11829.jpg

SDC11831.jpg

SDC11834.jpg

this stuff is amazing! so easy to work with with a hair dryer. i will doing my mates roof in the next few days on his hair dressers car (honda del sol) so that will be intersting!

Last edited:
Yes matey, I like that. That's a spot on job you've done there fair play!

Impressed! :thumbsup:

nice job G
btw clean your interior :undwech:

lol tell that to the kids jase! thanks for the comments peeps. you may notice the bottom left corner of the climate unit, i nearly cryed when that happend. took it back off again and corrected it carfully!! DONT BE HEAVY HANDED!!!

that looks awesome mate!
Where did you get the carbon stuff from? and how much was it if you dont mind me asking?

Mark: yes there is texture to it, it flecks like real CF too. Also sorry to hear about the dog.

Plunky: its 3M di-noc Wrap, you can get it off ebay. I payed £100 for 2m squared which im sharing with my mate to do his roof. I got the Wrap off a mate whos in the industry.

i just took my wing mirrors off too.... :eyebrows:

Looking very tasty there, the 3M stuff is truly amasing, I did my "B" pillars in it and it is very effective stuff, looking forward to seing the rest of your work. Top stuff!

i done 1 mirror...... :scared2:

SDC11845.jpg

SDC11844.jpg

all good until i nearly finished

SDC11846.jpg

kinda mis calculated! lol oops

not bad for my 1st attempt!

im gonna rip it off now and do it perfect this time

Last edited:
hahaha! im currently doing a wing mirror. spoke to my vinyl mate and he said i was doing it wrong and to stop streching it. it is really LONG.COM doing it the "right way" but wow.... here`s how it looks atm. i been doing it for about 30 mins.
SDC11848.jpg

its very difficult as u need to do it in such small parts. this one deffo looks better :)

SDC11849.jpg

SDC11851.jpg

SDC11854.jpg

WHAT A FKING MISSION!!! I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT THIS AGAIN! lol

other than the other mirror i have to do. ill leave that tomorrow tho.. what you all think?

ahh nice 1 dave. i get it trade + mate rate anyway but thanks for the linky. Just got 2m Square for a ton :)

i mite CF look the wife.. .. ..

only 1 of the 4 came out mate. i had to do this with the mirrors in tact... propper pain in the ****!

hahahaha! the fun starts tomorrow.. cars gonna get raped! Nite nite peeps!