My new sig pic. What do you think?

yeah - I like it (like em both actually) mines pretty normal, boring stuff - except for my 'amd inside' logo - what you guys think of that? my sig was actually designed with 2 parts in mind, one being power, the other being looks and luxuries! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
excursion said:
HAHA you could slip some subliminal messages in

"DONATE ME MONEY"

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL might do that tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Doh someone else has got one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

One of your frames isn't right though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

All this time I thought you had a banana s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif nice signature but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif nifty!

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
What prog you guys using to make these??

[/ QUOTE ]

I use Adobe Photoshop then Microsoft Gif Animator.

ahh shizen, didn't notice that frame, only took a couple of mins, i'll sort it out.

i use adobe photoshop and adobe image ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i've changed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

if anyone wants one making send me a few pics of your car in a pm and if i get time i'll knock a quick one up..

xdam...

I tried to send you a PM but you are not accpeting PMs!

Would you have time to make up an avatar for me from my pics on the following pages:

http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthread...ed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1[/url Cheers

Nice web page JimboA3. Should take it up for a living. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

love to take the credit , however i didnt do it ! the person that did , does do it 4 a living ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Friends in high places must be nice pass on my gongrats to him/her.P.S what exhust is it.

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Oh dear look what I have started.

I think I might have to change mine, but I think it's original.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooops ! hehehe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
xdam...

I tried to send you a PM but you are not accpeting PMs!

Would you have time to make up an avatar for me from my pics on the following pages:

http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthread...apsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1"]this page!

Look what you've started Mark!!!
I was going to do something simular after seeing yours, but xadm has done a great job for you other guys I had to do something different.

I did look around for pictures from the A6 Q advert but couldn't find any.

hmmmm

like all youe sigs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I need some flashy pics in mine that move /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
tanya said:
hmmmm

like all youe sigs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I need some flashy pics in mine that move /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

send me some 'flashy pics' tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and I'll knock ya something up! hehehhehehehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Okay how do you upload these Gif's into your sig, I've got a "nice" one to upload but when I've tried in the past it wont have it and stays static.

My monkey works ok, but the one I have in mind is much nicer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Superb!

what ya think of my new little sig under name?
cool init /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks very much to Rob for this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif looks bril.
just need 2 get a bigger one for main sig like yours now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
thanks again
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif