My new car...

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Reaction score
Sold the S3, on friday, and picked up her replacement on Sunday. Really sad to see the audi go and i miss her already. but very happy with the new car.

Ill be back to Audi one day hopefully when i have enough money to buy an RS4, but for now this tidy 330ci will do me. Its fully loaded with sat nav/tv, full M-tech kit (suspension, body kit etc)

here she is....

2756618178_031c786eeb.jpg

2756618182_28d825057f.jpg

Looks lovely mate.
Can't help but think that aerial kinda ruins the lines of the car though...

Nice, agree the aerial ruins the rear panel, its like the designers were busy drawing the car and went on a coffee break, then along came the stereo guy & thought "now ver zee **** iz zee aerial, i know, i'll steek eeeet eeer" and got the drill out & made a hole in the rear quater panel, by then it was too late!!

Surely an RS4 is about the same sort of money now as that or is it an early plater?

Judging by the MV alloy wheels on it, its probably an 03 plate or older ? The wheels where changed to the MVII design from then on in its model life..still a lovely looking motor though..I still miss my BMW now and then..then I remember the hassle with the gearbox, and I dont miss it all !!

That looks sweet.....Wish i had red leather, awesome combo with a black cabriolet

looks lovely, ive always wanted a 330 cab, do you mind me asking how much you paid?

I'm not a BMW fan but I can appreciate them for what they are, your's looks like a nice example.

On the plus side you're also no longer on the end of Clarkson's C%$k comments ;)

Looks lovely mate.
Can't help but think that aerial kinda ruins the lines of the car though...

Usually the aerial is embedded in the rear windscreen (with the defroster), but on the 'verts they had to put an aerial on the back for obvious reasons.

Surely an RS4 is about the same sort of money now as that or is it an early plater?

Mine is a 2001 model. No chance of an RS4 yet im afraid.

Nice car! The 330's always sound sweet too ....

Does have a very nice raspy engine note :)

looks lovely, ive always wanted a 330 cab, do you mind me asking how much you paid?

It was on for £11k, but i managed to get him down to £9k for it so WELL chuffed!!!:sly:

Good luck with that, its the reason I had to get shot of mine..had it lock out on numerous occasions, and the first time the dealer tried to repair it, not long after I had it, it spent nearly 3 weeks in the workshop, will a warranty bill of close to £4k. Lasted a 12 month then started failing again..

Car looks well nice, it was on my shortlist before i decided to get the S3