more boost? more diesel?

tara_nta

Reaction score
Is it possible to turn the diesel up manually? Was also thinking about putting a manual boost controller in there for a couple more psi, worth doing? What boost does/should it run standard?

Car is a 1999 a4 1.9 tdi 5 speed manual.

larger nozzles will add more derv and give you more power without doing anything else.

You cant use an MBC on a VGT turbo, if you want more boost you'll need to remap the ECU

Yeah, big nozzles can be turned down but still deliver large amounts of fuel and still be future proof so you buy right, once ! 0.216 nozzles will fuel up to 170Bhp on the stock 10mm pump with a pd130 turbo and remap. I have 11mm pump, large Bosio race 520 nozzles, bv43 turbo (gtb2260Vk on stand by!) and i am still running the stock 90 Bhp tune (!) without that much smoke but i had to do the hammer mod to tame it down at WOT. As soon as the new Southbend clutch is in i can turn the boost up with a custom remap and i hope i'll breach 220 bhp. Choose your mods carefully and you'll have no problem getting the power, you'll however have trouble putting all that torque on the tarmac !