Milltek exhaust on my A3 2.0 TDI

splash1992

Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted anything up, so felt I should add something interesting (to some) - I know it's not everybody's "cup of tea"...But a couple of weeks ago my car spent the week up in Derby at the Milltek development centre/ factory. It was the development car, so I was fortunate enough to have the system fitted for free! It looks great and sounds very good in the high rev-range, with a noticeable increase in power. I guess for the guys ordering your new S3's, this is good news and I should think a system on those would sound amazing.
Here's a link showing my car up at the factory for anybody that is interested -

so far it is the only one in the country - so I guess I'm fairly unique :)

New Audi A3 2.0TDI 150ps

Obvious questions, what increase in power does it give and what is the cost?

Obvious questions, what increase in power does it give and what is the cost?

I know it sound ridiculous, however I don't know the exact power gain...On my friends S3 (8P), the gain was around 17Bhp. Ideally it now needs to be remapped - But I am a little hesitent due to warranty issues etc. Once the systems are available to order, I expect they will sell for around £1200 ( Milltek are fairly expensive these days! ) - Depends on the individual to judge whether it is worth the money or not.

I will take some photos after work and post them up later...Hope this helps :)

Jammy b stard! I live ten minutes from milltek ....... I should of offered mine as a demo car.

Though to be fair my dad manged to buy their demo rs4 from Nottingham Audi a few years back with exhaust still on ! That was best freebie ever :-D

you should post a sound clip?????

i've got their system on my S3 and it sounds incredible. Only trouble is one of the valves seems to have a squeak, so it's going back in next week

i've got their system on my S3 and it sounds incredible. Only trouble is one of the valves seems to have a squeak, so it's going back in next week

You got the full TBE system (non-res) or just a catback?

I think I will go with Scorpion as the one video I've seen of the Milltek on the 8V is disappointing when you compare it to the 8P system (IMO).

Just the catback for the moment, in my opinion the scorpian is too loud but it really depends what you're after.
i'm happy to record some sound clips

I think the Scorpion catback sounds deeper than the Milltek but I've only heard the full system. Would be appreciated it if you could show me some clips of it :).