Know this S3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, ***, this thread was about soemone expressnig an interest in a car, and it's gone way of topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the most provocative thing i've read since the last time you posted it :whip:

Anyway, ***, this thread was about soemone expressnig an interest in a car, and it's gone way of topic...

OH MY GOD, I was just giving reason to why I said it, I have no "BEEF" with the lad, indeed, thread has gone way overboard, we all know whos S3 it is. JOB DONE.

:lmfao:Always good to have these threads. But it probably end up getting locked, Would sya back on topic but Boydie questions been answered

Last edited:
Where does FAIL fall on my home made FLAMOMETER?????

Flamometer.gif

Excuse crappiness.

I think you missed the thread I was referring to.... there's no way FAIL is worse than that!

I'm not sure why everyone is concentrating on the word FAIL, in Nathans case, his fave word of choice is normally "coilover". This whole thread does not even mention them so I'll ask......which is best, springs or coilovers???!:)

Tried?? Explain tried for me..

The reason you apologized was because you realized that offending people you don't know, have never spoke to and, despite what you say, made no effort to make contact with isn't generally accepted as normal adult behavior. And hence some other members on here showed there dislike to it..

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, i don't think the grill looks that bad, but i'd prefer the black version buts thats just my opinion but that might not count for much since i own a seat :)

I'm not sure why everyone is concentrating on the word FAIL, in Nathans case, his fave word of choice is normally "coilover". This whole thread does not even mention them so I'll ask......which is best, springs or coilovers???!:)

Well spotted Lee - Bed springs FTW!

Tried?? Explain tried for me..

The reason you apologized was because you realized that offending people you don't know, have never spoke to and, despite what you say, made no effort to make contact with isn't generally accepted as normal adult behavior. And hence some other members on here showed there dislike to it..

I really can't be bothered to argue over this Jonny, its done & in the past.

CAN WE PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC,thankyou

Cheers Iggu - seems to be the best priced ibis in the country

Is it me or does anyone else think S3's are holding their value well considering the climate. I had a quick look on the Audi Used Car locator last night and was quite surprised.

It's a similar spec to mine and I thought these would be sub £20k by now.

Is it me or does anyone else think S3's are holding their value well considering the climate. I had a quick look on the Audi Used Car locator last night and was quite surprised.

Yeah I agree. Although I'm not planning to sell it I don't like to see how much equity I have in it and they're consistently hovering above 20k!

when i started looking to replace my A3 earlier in the year most were around £17500 upwards, now there isn't one below 20k

The old 8L's were the same... a good thing though :D

I just sold my 2007 S3 with 18k on the clock. I was going to put it on Pistonheads for around 21k and haggle down to sub 20k. I went into my Audi dealership (nothing to do with a sale) and got chatting. They offered me 19k as a straight buy i.e. no part chop or purchase from them. I was up front and told them the annual service was due (and was booked in), all 4 tyres were down to their last 2mm (max) and one wheel was curbed, all of which I was going to get sorted before I put it up for sale. They said they'd take it as it was for the 19k. I took the deal and thought it was a pretty good price especially considering I would have to have laid out a grand or so just to sell it only to get tyre kickers round making silly offers. Talking to the salesman sales of new S3's have slowed down a little in the current climate but good low milage second hand S3's still sell well.

I just sold my 2007 S3 with 18k on the clock. I was going to put it on Pistonheads for around 21k and haggle down to sub 20k. I went into my Audi dealership (nothing to do with a sale) and got chatting. They offered me 19k as a straight buy i.e. no part chop or purchase from them. I was up front and told them the annual service was due (and was booked in), all 4 tyres were down to their last 2mm (max) and one wheel was curbed, all of which I was going to get sorted before I put it up for sale. They said they'd take it as it was for the 19k. I took the deal and thought it was a pretty good price especially considering I would have to have laid out a grand or so just to sell it only to get tyre kickers round making silly offers. Talking to the salesman sales of new S3's have slowed down a little in the current climate but good low milage second hand S3's still sell well.

Nice deal Kris, think I'd have done the same under those circumstances.

I think you missed the thread I was referring to.... there's no way FAIL is worse than that!

i know which thread your refering to :applaus: and well done mate ...pat on the back ..it had to be the BIGGEST fail of all time ....:confused:

got that right mitch :applaus:.....there are a couple of TITS on here ..

Last edited:
i know which thread your refering to :applaus: and well done mate ...pat on the back ..it had to be the BIGGEST fail of all time ....:confused:

Perhaps, but you need to be able to laugh about it mate, what's done is done! :icon_thumright:

i do laugh about it im not really bothered , it wasnt even a direct insult to andy anyhow and i did appologise to him ..but mitch feels the need to be a tit about it still ......some people

Perhaps you and Mitch need to discuss it privately in a PM.

This thread has gone well off the original topic with no signs of it going back anyway so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.