Facelift Just Had The Call!!

eugegall

Reaction score
Ordered a new s3 Sportback in Navarra Blue from Select Car Leasing only 7 weeks ago and just got the call to say that it will be ready this Wednesday! 7 weeks early!!

It wasn't a stocked car as I had specced it quite uniquely.

Very happy to say the least. I heard rumours that there were quite long delays but this suggests otherwise.

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn and Joetidman
That's ludicrously quick. Can only assume they had another order in the system already which they changed/adapted to your spec.

Yep not hanging around are they? My car was in the Panel shop last Thursday, Paint shop Friday, Assembly this morning and in Quality control this afternoon! only got In transit and then arrived left :) Maybe she was right when she said it will be here before the end of October!!!

Qc

Reactions: richinsoton and AudiNutta
Yep not hanging around are they? My car was in the Panel shop last Thursday, Paint shop Friday, Assembly this morning and in Quality control this afternoon! only got In transit and then arrived left :) Maybe she was right when she said it will be here before the end of October!!!

View attachment 137084

When your status changes on the tracker, do you get a new message in your inbox each time?

I’m dying to see mine change now, hoping it will go into Prep soon with build 3 weeks away today. I only ask this question because you can see the notification bubble before the car, with my current S3 always showing first.

When your status changes on the tracker, do you get a new message in your inbox each time?

I’m dying to see mine change now, hoping it will go into Prep soon with build 3 weeks away today. I only ask this question because you can see the notification bubble before the car, with my current S3 always showing first.

The email is only about 3 days late every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The email is only about 3 days late every time

Damn! The system is absolute rubbish to be honest, but better than none haha.

Eager to see some change now!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolly12
YEah the tracker is a lie lol. It moves too quickly along the timeline. Definitely just there to please the customers.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Damn! The system is absolute rubbish to be honest, but better than none haha.

Eager to see some change now!
Are you just looking at the Your Audi tracker?
The one you can tap into on Audi's system I always found to be better as it's more detailed.

Are you just looking at the Your Audi tracker?
The one you can tap into on Audi's system I always found to be better as it's more detailed.

Yes I’m talking about yourAudi.

Do you mean getting the status codes on your own browser? It’s my understanding the dealer gets better information sooner.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yes I’m talking about yourAudi.

Do you mean getting the status codes on your own browser? It’s my understanding the dealer gets better information sooner.
Yeah mate, the status codes one.
My dealer always laughed as I knew more about the order than they did, tracking ships etc.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Yeah mate, the status codes one.
My dealer always laughed as I knew more about the order than they did, tracking ships etc.

Ditto! Mine even asked to see what I can see as he always wondered haha!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Ditto! Mine even asked to see what I can see as he always wondered haha!

Became a standing joke that he'd ask me when my car was getting on a ship or arriving in the uk etc.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Sandra and Rolly12
No, the only message in there is "Your order has been added to your Audi UK account".

I had that a long time ago luckily!

I bet mine will be one of the ones that will jump from Order Received to Quality Control in one go, days after it was meant to be built :lmfao:

I had that a long time ago luckily!

I bet mine will be one of the ones that will jump from Order Received to Quality Control in one go, days after it was meant to be built :lmfao:
lol just been looking at the spec page someone else listed...I'm sure there are a few things showing as standard that weren't when I ordered it!!!

So I took a look on the Audi 'build your car' site, good job I ordered the A5 when I did!!!...The only petrol s-tronic you can have now is the quattro version, which is just under £43k before options. If you want a petrol non quattro you have to have manual transmission.