juddering please help.

matt blowen

Reaction score
hi peeps ive searched the forum for my problem but I cant find anything with my exact problem,
when i lift off accelerator in any gear the car jolts and when I press it again it will jolt again, its worse in 1st. 2nd. 3rd gear and I have replaced the dogbone mount with a yellow powerflex bush, no fault codes, any ideas will be great thanks... matt

mines pretty bad for this too. I've done the dogbone, but not the engine mounts themeslves - I reckon they'll be pretty worn by now

this sounds similar to problem i been having and in the process of elimination here is what i have done so far took maf off and cleaned sensor and housing, tomorrow will be cleaning throttle body and looking at cleaning my impulse/crank sensor as this is the only fault code i get when i scan it with my CAN scan. Reading alot of topics here has lead me to think its the throttle body built up with gunk and reduces flow of petrol (meaning butterfly gold plate inside TB not opening fully due to gunk/deposit) hence the judder well thats what i thought of after people saying the throttle body as it will also give you a little flicker/bounce on the rev counter.

This may be nothing to do with the solution you get but if all mounts are good its a possibility :) (worth a try)

Il post back here tomorrow after i gone over the car and took out for a spin if it wants to stay alive lol keeps not wanting to fire just crank over due to G28 sensor (crank sensor, but thats cause i got a fault code for that)

bit of a silly question but have been known for problems for some people's cars have you put in any fuel additive at all as some of these add ins makes the car run rough and spluttery/juddery