Facelift Jassy's Discussion/Build/Wait Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon Thread

Last photo lol 90% of the time this is how the colour looks
DSC 0063

Reactions: oli356, Craig Cull, keenu and 12 others
Just insured the thing....with SAGA...................:sos:
@jassyo06 - Nowt wrong with that my aged friend ;)
Been using 'em for a few years now, just make sure you don't tell too many people ...

As Confucius said - "With age comes cheaper car insurance"
lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, glospete, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
It does look stunning though!
Make sure everything round about is battened down for this ****** hurricane thing that's heading out way mate.
Is it heading our way though hope not it's surrealy calm outside at the moment the strong winds have gone.... Calm before the storm???

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
@jassyo06 - Nowt wrong with that my aged friend ;)
Been using 'em for a few years now, just make sure you don't tell too many people ...

As Confucius said - "With age comes cheaper car insurance"
lol

£363 with a few extra options added it's still covered by Audi's insurance til Tuesday though mate

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Is it heading our way though hope not it's surrealy calm outside at the moment the strong winds have gone.... Calm before the storm???
Aye mate. Monday night to be worst for us I reckon. We were preparing when out in the garden today especially stuff near the cars although I can now get them both in the garage and that's the plan.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Djs3saloon and 1 other person
When l approached the main desk l spoke to a middle aged blonde.....who seemed to look down to me when she heard my Scottish accent...and also corrected me when l mispronounced the salesman name.... You mean Andrew such and such....not very friendly them Londoners....lol

Wondering how on earth there are alternate ways to say Andrew? :lmfao:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Pook
Yeah but his name was Fred ..... but we Londoners do get a bit assy at times you’re right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Yeah l got that impression,not one person spoke to me whilst i waited for over a hour or offered me a coffee or tea....but eventually l met Andrew the sales guy who was to be fair a very nice guy,as he topped up the fuel to a full tank and gave me all that Autoglym kit which must have cost over a £100 to buy in a shop,he did mention my discount, he said it was very good,so there walk in punters must get less

Also noticed all of them in the dealership where running around like "Heedless chickens" When l approached the main desk l spoke to a middle aged blonde.....who seemed to look down to me when she heard my Scottish accent...and also corrected me when l mispronounced the salesman name.... You mean Andrew such and such....not very friendly them Londoners....lol

Yep, worse Audi dealership I have ever dealt with, lost any potential future business from me within 5 mins of me walking in on collection day. Great discount but rubbish quality of service ... at least the car makes up for it but should not stop you marking them down if you get the Audi customer satisfaction survey ... I certainly did not give them "extremely satisfied"

Reactions: TDI-line, richinsoton, Audi Bairn and 2 others
that colour looks awesome. i think i actually prefer "flat" colours like that.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Think I'll go for Voodoo when it it becomes a non exclusive colour in around 20 years time...yeah everything comes to he who waits.

Looks very special that Jassy...too good for you lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound, TDI-line and 3 others
Colour looks awesome, really suits the car. probably looks even better in the flesh . Will be keeping a look out for it when down Hamilton

Yeah it's a bit different that was my reason mate, a one off extravagance as I won't be shelling out that amount of money on a car again
And I am sure if you clock it around Hamilton you won't confuse it with any other colour as it's a bit bright lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Snake Pliskin and Audi Bairn
Looks great Jassy - congrats :s3addict:

Cheers the bright flat does make the car look chunkier, but metallic paints do show off the feature lines of a car far better like Daytona and Floret

This is my favourite colour so far, it does make it look chunkier. Then Solar in BE, then potentially Navarra and Floret. Have seen 2 floret S’s now and they look great. I like my Nevarra but as I drive up a farm track every day I’ve given up on keeping it shiny.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
This is my favourite colour so far, it does make it look chunkier. Then Solar in BE, then potentially Navarra and Floret. Have seen 2 floret S’s now and they look great. I like my Nevarra but as I drive up a farm track every day I’ve given up on keeping it shiny.
Thanks mate Solar Orange was my original choice way back until Audi released this colour, really like the saloon in solar, navarra is just pure class and makes it more expensive looking but not when it's covered in mud of course lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, TYb and Audi Bairn
I found the correct name for the Milk Tray coloured S3 l snapped whilst down at Whetstone Audi

It's named Porsche Ultra Violent
DSC 0053
l also got a another phone call from Andrew Dpraser the sales chap at Whetstone Audi, asking how was my journey home and how was l enjoying the car....... l told him the amount of time it took me to get home.... He just laughed lol really nice guy he is as he didn't make a penny from the sale of my new car as that went to the other chap

Reactions: Rob2k68, Djs3saloon, ice_cube99 and 5 others
I found the correct name for the Milk Tray coloured S3 l snapped whilst down at Whetstone Audi

It's named Porsche Ultra Violent View attachment 138976 l also got a another phone call from Andrew Dpraser the sales chap at Whetstone Audi, asking how was my journey home and how was l enjoying the car....... l told him the amount of time it took me to get home.... He just laughed lol really nice guy he is as he didn't make a penny from the sale of my new car as that went to the other chap
I guessed correctly :) much prefer that to Audi purples, merlin etc

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Jassy early on this year finding the perfect shade of blue for his new salooooon
5  2569035 Thoughtful man looking at colour chart

Reactions: TDI-line, AudiNutta, Bristle Hound and 2 others
but you cant say, "oh this purple?....ah yes its a porsch-eh colour" :blahblah1::haha:

Who can't lol this is the colour is colour most Porsche GT3 RS"s are sold in

BMW have access to some Ferrari colours

Reactions: Rob2k68 and MattSedg
Who can't lol this is the colour is colour most Porsche GT3 RS"s are sold in

BMW have access to some Ferrari colours
thats odd how BM can get ferrari colours...wonder how that came about

i am right in thinking Audi can do your car literally any colour under the sun, but its at £4k+?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06

It's named Porsche Ultra Violent View attachment 138976 l also got a another phone call from Andrew Dpraser the sales chap at Whetstone Audi, asking how was my journey home and how was l enjoying the car....... l told him the amount of time it took me to get home.... He just laughed lol really nice guy he is as he didn't make a penny from the sale of my new car as that went to the other chap

It may be a shocking colour but I wouldn’t call it Violent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, MattSedg and 1 other person
Ooooh, strong comment.
Merlin Purple is fantastic.........

It's a long standing/popular exclusive colour especially on the S3 and dare l say it the same applies to Racing mica blue even more so, which is popular throughout the entire Audi range.

Top 3 exclusive Favourite exclusive colours

1.Solar orange
2.Nogaro Blue
3.Riviera Blue
Thing that put off mica blue was its almost identical to Lapiz Blue, but that's just my opinion lol

Reactions: Djs3saloon
It's a long standing/popular exclusive colour especially on the S3 and dare l say it the same applies to Racing mica blue even more so, which is popular throughout the entire Audi range.

Top 3 exclusive Favourite exclusive colours

1.Solar orange
2.Nogaro Blue
3.Riviera Blue
Thing that put off mica blue was its almost identical to Lapiz Blue, but that's just my opinion lol

Yes Merlin is common, I’ve seen it several times.

Racing Blue might be common, but I’ve never ever seen it on the road down here and it’s unlikely I will.. on an RS3 anyway. I like Lapiz Blue it’s one of my favourites. I haven’t gone exclusive to be exclusive, I just like the colour haha!

Yes Merlin is common, I’ve seen it several times.

Racing Blue might be common, but I’ve never ever seen it on the road down here and it’s unlikely I will.. on an RS3 anyway. I like Lapiz Blue it’s one of my favourites. I haven’t gone exclusive to be exclusive, I just like the colour haha!

I see, l like mica aswell but l wanted to go the Full Monty....... And then some lol

There was a A6 black edition up my mother's way l used to see it a couple of times a week, it was stunning, my first few of mica was on a 14 plate S3 sport back...... It looked stunning and at the time l thought that was Sepang as l was just thinking about getting a S3