It's the day after the night before..

noodle

Reaction score
and I'm feelin' a bit crapola /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don't want to be at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

We went to Jongelurs in Leicester. It's the first time I've been to a Comedy Club and it was well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work so maybe it is an incentive to go or the forum would be quiet. I just fall down the stairs and I'm at work, I was considering getting a room/pole like batman.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work so maybe it is an incentive to go or the forum would be quiet. I just fall down the stairs and I'm at work, I was considering getting a room/pole like batman.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you not considering pole dancing!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work

[/ QUOTE ]

Not *only* from work.. I access it from home too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif