1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's the day after the night before..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noodle, Dec 10, 2003.

1. noodle

noodle Member

[Dec 10, 2003]
    and I'm feelin' a bit crapola /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don't want to be at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

We went to Jongelurs in Leicester. It's the first time I've been to a Comedy Club and it was well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Dec 10, 2003]
    I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work so maybe it is an incentive to go or the forum would be quiet. I just fall down the stairs and I'm at work, I was considering getting a room/pole like batman.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  4. nhenty

nhenty Member

[Dec 10, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    khufu said:
    I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work so maybe it is an incentive to go or the forum would be quiet. I just fall down the stairs and I'm at work, I was considering getting a room/pole like batman.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you not considering pole dancing!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
  5. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Dec 10, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    khufu said:
    I get the impression that every body on this forum accesses it when at work

[/ QUOTE ]

Not *only* from work.. I access it from home too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  6. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Dec 11, 2003]
    If there is money in pole dancing I'm up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif