Interior Question

stevereid

Reaction score
Would an Interior from a 2007 fit my 2001 B6 ?
Would it be wrong to fit an RS4 interior to a non RS4 car (mine) :) ?

As far as i have researched the inlays will fit but not from a cab of course, the seats will also but the rear wont unless there both split or both fixed back, fixed back wont fit a split back seat and virseversa if you see what i meen. As for the RS4 thing, i think its personel and entirely what you want to do, I think the RS4 interior is great and i would be dead chuffed if i had one:icon_thumright:

The seats are compatible (assuming like for like), and I think the door cards are but I'm totally sure on that....

It's not wrong, as long as you don't start investing in RS4 badges! Have you access to one at a good price then?

James,
I might have access to one, just waiting for confirmation on it.. its the comfort seats not the buckets, black with white piping.
I wouldn't even consider the RS4 badges..how very dare you :)

I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy about them.
Just been to the paint shop to see about getting the key tramlines taken out of the drivers door and a couple of other little dints, he wants to paint both sides to get a good paint match with it being silver, £480 for both sides and is I want the blacks colour coded, bumpers skirts etc £750.