I'll miss this page

Dan the man

Reaction score
Well the time has come to end my affair with my A3, boo hoo.
It's not all bad though as I pick this up Monday instead:)

Thanks for keeping me well informed and I'll keep popping back to catch up on what's happening should my wife win the battle and we get another A3.
Cheers

Reactions: David83S3, glospete, Cymru09 and 5 others
Nice new car Danny. Hope you enjoy it. Look forward to more pics tomorrow. :) x

I wish it was tomorrow, gotta wait until 2nd March because of work:-(
At least it will be a 15 plate though.

Reactions: Sandra
Its less than a week (today is nearly over) the week will fly past. :) x

The new TT is rather tasty looking outside,think the new dashboard is a bit marmite? cracking car all the same

Cheers everyone, the colour is nano grey, it's like tungsten or liquid metal. Really weird looking.
I'll miss my ACC, no idea why they have not included it on the spec list??
I think the dash is awsome, even though I hate marmite, lol.

Reactions: Redgrouse
Saw a Nano grey on Saturday, cracking colour! Happy new car!

I wish I did negotiate that many, it was a premier event weekend so everything was discounted to some extent but still managed some:)
Just got to get rid of my A3 winter wheels and tyres now as I doubt they will fit the TT.

Lovely looking car! The interior is pretty special!!

All the best with it, let us know how it goes. I aim to change my TT for one of the new ones later this year into next. :)

I guess it will be added as an option later. @Danny Fireblade how long have you had the A3 and did you trade it against the TT?

Well the time has come to end my affair with my A3, boo hoo.
It's not all bad though as I pick this up Monday instead:)

Thanks for keeping me well informed and I'll keep popping back to catch up on what's happening should my wife win the battle and we get another A3.
Cheers

Great looking car, I love the new digital dash too! I couldn't live without ACC now, I do a lot of long distance driving and have resolved to never get another car without this feature. Looking at the interior pics it seems like there's only one cup holder(??) assuming you need to use some kind of doubler if you want somewhere for the passenger to put a drink?

I got my A3 new from the same dealer, part ex'd it against the TT.
There is another cup holder under the arm rest, it's kinda hidden.
I do agree though, ****** love ACC.
I've already contacted someone I've used before about retrofitting cruise.

Lol, yeah maybe I should have been more clear, I meant the normal cruise. Lol.
Now that would be something if I could do that, maybe I could sell the idea to Audi? Lol.